Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

....and fuck, in Karol's case...:biggrin:

and that has only to make it look like she wanted to be their . and that was two nights when all the cams worked right the last time was when cam 2 just stopped working after she got done sending a text 30 or 40 mins latter . where if you watched close you could see her pointing out to him the cam that was going offline .do you need me to go back and find the time for you in my post that i made :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and that has only to make it look like she wanted to be their . and that was two nights when all the cams worked right the last time was when cam 2 just stopped working after she got done sending a text 30 or 40 mins latter . where if you watched close you could see her pointing out to him the cam that was going offline .do you need me to go back and find the time for you in my post that i made :biggrin:

Oh Bud.... 

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I've seen it bud...Utter shite I'm afraid...:biggrin:

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, bud2966 said:

0216 is when she text and 0224 is when they are pointing at the cams her with her foot at cam 2 then pointed at cam 1 and about 30 mins latter cam 2 gos out :dodgy:

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, bud2966 said:

cam2 back on in karols room around  0530  rlc wanted to wait alittle bit before turning it back on after karol texted them just before getting in bed to sleep  i can give the time  when she texted them you could see it from cam 1 :dodgy:

it looks like another worthless day from Liea she showers before I get up everyday now so there is not even the 10 mins a day of nudity from her all I see is her in bed covered up or in the kitchen 95% of the time ,oh I just hit 2,000 posts do I get a cookie or something lol

• Like 1