Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Glorious Gina

was awesome this morning

It just needs saying but a naked exercise routine possibly unmatched in terms of its lighting. The positions she found were great as well. She has never been afraid of giving us a great angle but I have to say even though she is not my type this was even better than Neia.

• Like 1

Ouija Block

Have the ouija sessions, become the new cigarette break? My Belle:heart: did a yoga session, so late that I was asleep, but kept her panties on :sad: ... well I can't really complain about her nudity during this 3rd stay as it has been fantastic so far.:biggrin::biggrin:

B2 especially during the end of My Belle:heart:'s first stay had many a potential great evening interrupted and stifled out by the girls in the middle of a fun evening head for the balcony just as it was getting interesting and start talking, first for 10 minutes, then for 20, 30 and I think eventually 90 and those were the days before the balcony cam.

ouija bye felicia GIF

Now the ouija session did not interrupt anything interesting in B4, the only highlights of the last 24 hours being a Karol fingering and the arrival of Leia's friend, but in B2 maybe Neia's emotions took over. Maybe it was a plan to scupper the male visitor but I don't think so. The coincidence of the timing with B2 seems like this was a serious thing, certainly not for show and rather elaborate just to give a guy a hint ... unless he had RLC on his phone and was watching B4 ... of course he wasn't. No, I think these ouija sessions are a thing now and not great for the subscriber. One ouija evening is fine but now 3 or 4 ...

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon everyone...I've eventually got round to watching lovely Karol's great bate yesterday...Thank you my girl. I can't get enough of her...:heart:

I'm a man of simple pleasures, so a girl doesn't have to bate to grab my attention...I'd also like to give a massive thank you to Gina...Her naked yoga this morning was viewing the female form at its very best...Superb stuff...What a body she has...:heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon everyone...I've eventually got round to watching lovely Karol's great bate yesterday...Thank you my girl. I can't get enough of her...:heart:

I'm a man of simple pleasures, so a girl doesn't have to bate to grab my attention...I'd also like to give a massive thank you to Gina...Her naked yoga this morning was viewing the female form at its very best...Superb stuff...What a body she has...:heart:

I told HFB when he asked me if I ever got tired of just watching a naked girl I said some women are just works of art and a pleasure just to look at I personally would put Jasmin at the top of that list but I'm sure we all have our favorites here, Leia is my favorite of the current group of girls though

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

do you forget all the times the neighbors ruined a good party at B1 and B2 complaining about the noise I believe RLC lost  B1 because of all the complaints,the idea of a house is great no neighbors to bitch but now we just need some girls that actually want to party

Yea, the neighbors did complain at times......but that was proof of good times going on.  Have you seen any real parties or good girl action in the CatHouse ? This new place is dark,  and resembles a maze..............................kitchen here, bedrooms all over..........search for bathrooms and girls always doing nothing but eating or looking at phones !  I personally would take B1 anytime...............neighbors and all !