Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows what makes you change your mind, maybe because it's always open-legged without underwear?

She was always 'open-legged without underwear' before...She has now grow up and matured since last time, possibly not living in the twins pockets and having a BF has helped, (even though I like the twins)...She stays in the apt much more, is friendly with all the girls in Barca,  she has an even better body than before, (IMO one of the best ever on RLC), with all the working out and healthier lifestyle,which she show us by doing naked exercise on a regular basis in the LR, and she bates openly now...Quite a few reasons there I think...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was always 'open-legged without underwear' before...She has now grow up and matured since last time, possibly not living in the twins pockets and having a BF has helped, (even though I like the twins)...She stays in the apt much more, is friendly with all the girls in Barca,  she has an even better body than before, (IMO one of the best ever on RLC), with all the working out and healthier lifestyle,which she show us by doing naked exercise on a regular basis in the LR, and she bates openly now...Quite a few reasons there I think...:biggrin:

I was joking, but I say it's the most beautiful girl and the most "normal" of the two apartments

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Exactly my view, thank you for explaining

• Like 1