Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I just love how these women hold out for so long and pretend to be modest when we know that they have no problem being naked...sometimes it's a strategy to not be nude right away so that they don't get played out too soon,,especially if they are gonna be here for a long time.

Thank you Avi::):heart: 

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holy Mary Mother of Goodness.......Avi ........Maria

nun in bed making out GIF

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holy Mary Mother of Goodness.......Avi ........Maria

nun in bed making out GIF

Please...they are watching an instructional therapeutic massage video featuring a couple of old guys:dodgy:  What kind of qualifying does RLC actually do for these girls...to say nothing of the immature performance in the other apartment.

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

salut jolie Fée oui 

tu me flatte:blush:, si on connait Belle et on sait que ça ne lui pose pas de problème (dixit orgie), pour Avi par contre, elle est plus réservée, pas facile à dire concernant la suite ; j'ai dit réservée ce qui ne veut pas dire timide:biggrin:...attendons....

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I just love how these women hold out for so long and pretend to be modest when we know that they have no problem being naked...sometimes it's a strategy to not be nude right away so that they don't get played out too soon,,especially if they are gonna be here for a long time.

Thank you Avi::):heart: 

I know..I'm still waiting for Gina to get naked...:dodgy:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Gutta i da Huose ... la håndkleet dekning av kameraene, få teppe telt ute og gjemmer seg på badet og balkong begynne ...:dodgy:

or the power goes and the cam is gone till tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1