Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

This lengthy u/m at b2 will not have gone wasted on Nicole. I have always thought she was a scheming bitch who takes advantage of everyone so I believe she knew this u/m was coming. What was she doing in the seclusion of the wardrobes for the previous 2 nights and stashing on the balcony? Conspiracy theories or not, I still reckon she has been preparing for last night knowing the cams will be off and it would not surprise me if when b2 comes back on line nothing will have changed and N & N will still be there nursing hangovers. Gina will more than likely move to b4 and rlc will say they have been doing major electrical upgrades. Maybe or maybe not but the conniving one will have made the most of it 🤬😡

You not a fan then?....:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i don't hate no one  i just think karol was there to get more to pay for premium.  and if you are going to have sex on cam and make sure that when he cums in her mouth it is seen on cam. but when there is no guy there she needs to make sure that not to much is seen because the bates must not pay like having sex with a guy does                 that's all moos54

all the girls are on Barcelona for that :biggrin: (pay) 

All women are different and find their desires somehow
I do not know if you knew Karol during her first visit, but I think no, otherwise you would be very happy with her second visit

Great view of her whole body, sharing her relationship with her longtime boyfriend, opened bate 

Frankly, it's not because I really like Karol but I think she was pretty nice to watch, even at parties with Leia to do the show of cams

Kamila and Kristy are also pretty girls who are not afraid to have sex without any restrictions( don't count blowjob :biggrin:), and yet both masturbate under the cover , womens are very complicated to follow sometimes :biggrin:

• Like 4

I wil miss Karol  languishing on the bed.. open uninhibited her languid movements... whatever her personal reasons she was there for is of no consequence to me.. she was just another beauty willing to share.. minimum make up.. easy on the eye..::)

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

all the girls are on Barcelona for that :biggrin: (pay) 

All women are different and find their desires somehow
I do not know if you knew Karol during her first visit, but I think no, otherwise you would be very happy with her second visit

Great view of her whole body, sharing her relationship with her longtime boyfriend, opened bate 

Frankly, it's not because I really like Karol but I think she was pretty nice to watch, even at parties with Leia to do the show of cams

Kamila and Kristy are also pretty girls who are not afraid to have sex without any restrictions( don't count blowjob :biggrin:), and yet both masturbate under the cover , womens are very complicated to follow sometimes :biggrin:

The weird thing is he DID know Karol from her 1st visit, and he was a fan...:huh:

I've gotta go out now, so I'll probably miss Karol leaving :sad:...This is a very sad day for me...I've said it before, but I love everything about this girl and she's one of my all time favourites, if not my No1...I'm gutted she's going...:cry:

Goodbye Karol, you've been brilliant and I'm gonna miss you big style...:heart:
Have a safe trip, and stay healthy and happy. You're BF seems like a good guy and I'm sure he'll look after you. You're good together...:biggrin:

Take care
Love Naga...x

hand heart emoticon