Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

tal vez hubo una discusión entre Gina y Nicoole antes de que Neia se fuera.

I do not think that would make drastic decisions for RLC. The girls have had big fights, both in front of the camera and outside. In B1, there were even very strong words between two girls, which caused RLC to take castes in the matter. But that was a long, long time ago.

21 minutes ago, rammer said:

I'm thinking the same way.  I didn't see anyone pack and there was a real long UM.  It seems like RLC filled the apartment quickly though.  Very curious.

Neia had packed all her stuff and was ready to leave, Gina had packed a suitcase on Wednesday and asked her boyfriend to meet her to collect it from her, and revealed that she was leaving soon. As for the lengthy UM, they've installed an extra camera in the big bedroom.

Just now, vortios said:

I do not think that would make drastic decisions for RLC. The girls have had big fights, both in front of the camera and outside. In B1, there were even very strong words between two girls, which caused RLC to take castes in the matter. But that was a long, long time ago.

And what about the fist fight at B2 remember that one  ??

19 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It didn't seem to planned, I didn't see Nicole or Gina packing, nor read that anybody mentioned it either (Haven't everything here the last day).

But there has been a time or two when all have been leaving at the same time. Sara and White at B1, it the only time I remember in Barcelona (Was thrown out for being out most of the time, and I don't think Nora was there at that time.

Other than that I only remember that a few of the couples appartments have been shut down suddenly, like when Taya was asulted by her boyfriend at the time, not Will.

I would have to think it was planned they would not have got three girls to come on a one days notice so it had to be set up ahead of time 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Neia had packed all her stuff and was ready to leave, Gina had packed a suitcase on Wednesday and asked her boyfriend to meet her to collect it from her, and revealed on the phone that she was leaving soon. As for the lengthy UM, they've installed an extra camera in the big bedroom.

Makes sense.  So Nicole packed under UM?

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I would have to think it was planned they would not have got three girls to come on a one days notice so it had to be set up ahead of time 

Makes sense to me.  Thanks guys.

• Like 1