Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Do you do anything else but insult people? I am sure she's been home.

LOL of course that is what you would say BB.....you don't want to look at it any way else.  You want to keep this forum just as boring as you can just like the rest of them.  This forum used to be fun when I first joined it years ago but it has gone down hill at a rapid pace.  I don't know if it's because of the admin and mods or the people that suck up to them because they can't handle any criticism about any of these girls.  These girls mean absolutely nothing to me and I could care less if they all left!!  A lot of people believe the forum is in bad shape because of people like me and that is just not so.  When people can't speculate about what the girls are doing outside the apartment, there is a problem!!!

You, my friend, take RLC and these girls way to serious!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The same way you felt when logged on today and saw that your ban was lifted.

Was it you that got me banned for the last 30 days??  I'm sure it was because you never could handle the truth!  I took my unjustified banning like a big boy and now I'm back with a much more sour taste in my mouth but this time when I choose to tell it like it is, I will do it in flame wars!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1