Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I see that Karol is gone, too bad, she left without ever showing us a masturbation, I hope the next time, about Jasmin, spend hours in the evening talking to a guy, maybe I'm wrong, but this time he will show us little

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Vedo che Karol è andato, troppo male, ha lasciato senza mai ci mostra una masturbazione, spero che la prossima volta, su Jasmin, trascorrere ore la sera a parlare con un ragazzo, forse mi sbaglio, ma questa volta vi mostrerò noi poco

purtroppo tu, sergio, hai spesso ragione

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

A bad gelsomino ottenuto il miglior camera da letto, lei è così attiva come una TV nessun segnale, mangiare, dormire, parlare al telefono e il gioco è fatto, meglio stanza di casa meritava una ragazza migliore, bene anche Sofie sarebbe molto meglio scegliere.

RLC continue with this type of casting ...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see that Karol is gone, too bad, she left without ever showing us a masturbation, I hope the next time, about Jasmin, spend hours in the evening talking to a guy, maybe I'm wrong, but this time he will show us little

karol give her best bate yesterday morning and the last few day she did show more

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

RLC continue with this type of casting ...

Indeed,but gess that's the "spirit" of barca places,but have some hopes with Sophie and the new girl,from jasmin don't expect nothing,seen her before and was like it being now.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

ok but RLC people want look sexy lesbo show or sexy lesbo massage!

and i want they all naked with high heels!

not romantic moment!!!

I know what you want to see MikeLima but you know with RLC you must have A LOT of patience...........A LOT!!  It will be at a minimum of at least a month before you might possibly see anything like that out of these girls!!

• Upvote 1