Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Looking at the pool view in the light,  RLC really hit the jackpot with this location. The  high walls and the trees and bushes really give them plenty  of privacy.

i hope they add a  camera for the left side of the pool, one underneath the stairs to get the chairs and loungers by the pool and two to three cans where the where the table is, including one that looks right into the kitchen. And one more backyard cam, 

41 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Al mirar la vista de la piscina a la luz, RLC realmente llegó al pozo con esta ubicación. Las altas paredes y los árboles y arbustos realmente les dan mucha privacidad.

Espero que agreguen una cámara para el lado izquierdo de la piscina, una debajo de las escaleras para conseguir las sillas y tumbonas junto a la piscina y dos o tres latas donde está la mesa, incluida una que mira directamente a la cocina. Y una cámara más de patio trasero, 

If you allow me a suggestion, that's all RLC had planned to put in regard to the garden cameras. And you have to give thanks, because in the last garden with the garden, the camera was even worse than these.
As always, in the gardens, the vision will always be worse than inside the houses, for a simple fact, the distances are greater
As for the location, they are inside a chalet area, where the houses are quite similar in terms of the plots they occupy.

I can not wait for the summer to come, it will be very exciting to see the girls bathe and sunbathe in the pool, then I apologize if I occasionally speak badly of these poor God-fearing girls, who are forced to show themselves undressed in front to the cameras

• Like 1