Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

hope someone interesting comes in B2...so far monica has disappointed me...initially i expected a lotta fireworks between her and sofie... but somehow on the first massage night together, as with many other girls she got cold feet...

if a hot girl replaces jasmine then sofie will do the rest of the work otherwise like last year, sofie's time will be wasted. i prefer sofie to have one of those small rooms.. this big room will disconnect her from the remaining two girls...and difficult for her to lightup with candles regularly...

She always looks beautiful, sexy and sensual and bates every day!...Is that not enough for a girl who hasn't been there long...:huh:

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I dont think anyone will come to the b2 house anytime soon, they made the room into a guest room instead.

A new girl (or old, but I hope not) will be there soon. They've put clean towels out ready...It's a tell tale sign someone's coming...::)

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

This may be the best setup RLC has had in a long time.

Avi with Belle.

Nica with Amina

And last but certainly not least, Jasmin and Rosie. :biggrin:

I predict some good times ahead.

that's why I posted this 

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

it so nice of rlc to put all the super hot sexy girl in one apt b4 :heart::heart::heart::heart::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1