Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL, goodnight Emmett.

yep later Harley, I know its funny but I have tried to turn over a new leaf I just got tired of fighting on here all the time I guess, hell I would bet I'm on about as many ignore lists as you are lol

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep later Harley, I know its funny but I have tried to turn over a new leaf I just got tired of fighting on here all the time I guess, hell I would bet I'm on about as many ignore lists as you are lol

Why would anyone be on an ignore list?  I'm confused.  Can't people have an intelligent discussion without pissing someone off so that they refuse to talk to someone?  Sorta like the current US House and Senate? 

• Like 2

I know they get paid but they are supposed to live like normal people and not live after a script that tells them to act in a certain way and do certain things, as it says at the top of RLC "the private life of other people live 24/4"

They could be sitting all day long just reading a book and do nothing else, thats what you pay for, the sex the nudity and things like that is just a bonus :)

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Ok, ¿contarle a CC todo lo que dice su contrato? Y qué parte de ella no están cumpliendo. Porque estás hablando como si estuvieras en la sala cuando lo leyeron y lo firmaron. Y ahora ven aquí y dinos que no están haciendo lo que dice el contrato.

You have focused on the literal part of the words and not so much on the meaning of the sentences.
This I attribute to the difference of expressions of Spanish and English, and above all, the bad translation (I can even attribute it to the difficulty in many occasions of an equivalent translation in both languages, especially when using rhetorical phrases).

Hace 4 horas, HarleyFatboy dijo:

¡Deja de buscar controlarme! ¡Dije que había terminado contigo y eso es lo que quise decir! ¡Tenga una buena noche!

Is it really worth it to get angry with people you do not even know?
The forces and energies have to be spent with those who really are worth using.
So that in discussing with who does not deserve a gram of your valuable time?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Sé que se les paga, pero se supone que deben vivir como personas normales y no vivir después de un guión que les dice que actúen de cierta manera y que hagan ciertas cosas, como dice en la parte superior de RLC "la vida privada de otras personas vive 24/4 "

Podrían estar sentados todo el día leyendo un libro y no hacer nada más, eso es lo que pagas, el sexo, la desnudez y cosas así son solo un extra :)

If they did not live with a "script" simply, RLC, which is not only the houses of Barcelona, would be totally absurd.
If they worked, to give an example, most of the hours of the day would be empty, and when they got home, they would do more or less what normal people and go to sleep, like other humans.
On the other hand, and sometimes happens, there would be hours, where perhaps there would be too much "spectacle" to observe, and in other occasions, we would happen to see people, simply in front of the TV or on their mobile phones without something apparently interesting for the viewer .
That is one of the reasons, why a certain "scripting" of houses is necessary. Call it synchronization, of what happens in the houses.
If you forget the part of business and show that this has, you are self-deceiving. That does not take away a bit of interest from what happens in the houses, but I would have to assume that that part also exists.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1