Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm starting to worry about you Ed...:wink:

I just mean he's no Alex, not an old creepy bastard, like an obvious case of suguar daddy. He is reasonably looking, and reasonably young.

Very ugly tattoo though... :shy:

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Only from his time in the house I think or from photo if she showed him to them.

His reaction when he saw Amina and Nica yesterday suggests that he already knew them. It's not usual to give someone you've just met a big hug...

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I just mean he's no Alex, not an old creepy bastard, like an obvious case of suguar daddy. He is reasonably looking, and reasonably young.

Very ugly tattoo though... :shy:

I know Ed, I'm just poking a bit of fun...He actual seems like a decent guy...:biggrin:

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

You must be more carefull what you watch then, if you vomit when you see a man. :tongue: It could be alot worse. He looks same age, not ugly, abit big, but not obese. He is pretty big framed, tall, wide shouldered etc. so I didn't quite understand this critique yesterday. I'm not attracted to men, but I think he could be concidered reasonably attractive.

after seeing Jasmin's boyfriend naked this morning, I think that in Norway you have another parameter to judge obese people

you still make me smile, in the comments that say that all the girls know each other before entering the apartments, the only thing I would like to know is the "models" agency where all these girls work

16 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Can anyone pm me a good software to download videos from rlc ?
Can't seem to find a free program to download replays (after buying tokens ofc )...

Since replays are not just a video clip but lots of hours of video you can't just download it, but you can use a screenrecorder.