Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Eso es mejor. Vamos chicos. Eres mejor que eso.

Sometimes, the discrepancies between people who think in the forums, is much more interesting than what happens in the houses. More when in reality, from what I'm reading, even people are not aware of the houses, since nothing happens that you can comment on.
Another thing is that you comment on something specific, that you think it is worth seeing. Thing, on the other hand, I think if it happened like that, you would have done it already.

I'm a little confused why Nicole is still in Barcelona. Most girls leave when their visa expires.  They moved the girls out of there (B2) quickly and at the same time.  Am I missing something?

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sometimes, the discrepancies between people who think in the forums, is much more interesting than what happens in the houses. More when in reality, from what I'm reading, even people are not aware of the houses, since nothing happens that you can comment on.
Another thing is that you comment on something specific, that you think it is worth seeing. Thing, on the other hand, I think if it happened like that, you would have done it already.

Huh?

Just now, rammer said:

I'm a little confused why Nicole is still in Barcelona. Most girls leave when their visa expires.  They moved the girls out of there (B2) quickly and at the same time.  Am I missing something?

Nicole's behaviour on her last day was rather odd. It could be they moved Jasmin in earlier then they intended like I believe they did with Rosie when Blair left. 

Just now, rammer said:

She's recently been travelling a bit and maybe has come back to Barca to catch up with a few friends, like Sofie...Unless she has Spanish citizenship now...She been learning Spanish since she 1st appeared on RLC and she appears to be really good now...It was great to see her though...:heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's recently been travelling a bit and maybe has come back to Barca to catch up with a few friends, like Sofie...Unless she has Spanish citizenship now...She been learning Spanish since she 1st appeared on RLC and she appears to be really good now...It was great to see her though...:heart:

Thanks guys.  I'm hoping it didn't have to do with the night where she had her boyfriend show here passport to someone outside of their door early in the morning.  She was gone soon afterward. 

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

At the same time who tells you that her visa has expired, it is not because she is no longer in the apartment that they necessarily return home after :biggrin:

Just now, rammer said:

Thanks guys.  I'm hoping it didn't have to do with the night where she had her boyfriend show here passport to someone outside of their door early in the morning.  She was gone soon afterward. 

Her behaviour was a bit strange for a couple of days just before she left, especially the closet incidents...Maybe she'd had enough of living in a fish bowl...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time who tells you that her visa has expired, it is not because she is no longer in the apartment that they necessarily return home after :biggrin:

No one told me that.  Isn't that normally why the leave the apartments?  Or do you know something I don't?  Please share .

Just now, rammer said:

No one told me that.  Isn't that normally why the leave the apartments?  Are do you know something I don't?  Please share .

I'm no expert but I think they've relaxed the visa laws now...Gina, Lola and Polya spring to mind. and maybe others...They were there way over 90 days...