Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

let`s hope that the big boy last day with jasmin and amina will probably find a new boy in a few days are they someone who can see jasmin i can only see  big boy who has sex with a bed :biggrin:

Hello everyone I'm sad to see Monica cry, I sincerely hope it's just gone or maybe a family miss. Sofie had a bad behavior with Monica putting Monica out of favor for Naomi As I said yesterday I'm trying to be objective and I do not like Sofie's attitude towards Monica. Sofie wakes up quickly before losing any credibility ...:sad:....:angry:

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I didn't see anything wrong with last night. She seemed a bit giggly at first so I thought she might be another Neia but they soon settled down into some good action. I do wonder what a bloke thinks when he is waiting there and she's next door having a chat with Belle and Rosie.

There wasn't BB...I just didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to but it was still really good...Jeez, they could've done it undercover...:confused:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There wasn't BB...I just didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to but it was still really good...Jeez, they could've done it undercover...:confused:

I have nothing but praise for Amina, she is being what we all hope the girls will be like, totally open, not afraid to bring home her guy, she could have easily opted for elsewhere,  a star in the making err no she is a star and i have lots of love for Amina :heart:

There i have broken my silence :dodgy:. Now you all know Amina is my favorite :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I have nothing but praise for Amina, she is being what we all hope the girls will be like, totally open, not afraid to bring home her guy, she could have easily opted for elsewhere,  a star in the making err no she is a star and i have lots of love for Amina :heart:

There i have broken my silence :dodgy:. Now you all know Amina is my favorite :biggrin:

She's a good choice Sulz...:heart:

• Like 1