Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well done Sofie...It's nice to see you are making an effort...:heart:

thanks for info naga c,, and its nice when you respond to your own posts too..:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Timing isn't usually the girl's best attribute in that apt...:dodgy:

I wonder if Rose would walk out if she saw them have sex, I wouldnt be surprised if she would just walk to them and look lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

TNX...good to know...might be a server thing then !!  hope they fix it soon......start to miss "my" Linda & Martina ;-)  lucky that Leora's app still works ;-)

Hopeful things will fixed tonight,right now it's barely watchable,fingers crossed.

• Like 1

hello to all I just sent an email to RLC for problems of connection or charging time long or black screens, and reading CC I see that I'm not the only one. I was not at home last night so I am not aware of these problems, I do not know if RLC will answer me but I hope they will solve these problems quickly Naga I read your post on the MONICA bate, and I wanted to watch the replay today but it misses a lot of seconds and at important moments in any case for me, and I agree with you it was a great moment for me the best of Monica apart from the cuts, and you're right Nicole is the prettiest girls from Barça apparts

• Like 1

Jasmin is definitely not into blowjobs!! She had the perfect position to blow his mind but the best she muster up was a wet hand job!!! It just goes to show the girl is off the scales in the beauty department but imagine being married to her and never get a BJ in your life!!!!

il y a 2 minutes, Barni a dit :

J'ai une réponse de RLC, ils travaillent là-dessus .....

Thank you BARNI I hope that they will answer me but in priority to settle these problems ...:cool: