Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Oldstalker said:

I do not know if Sergio you had noticed but almost all of the women in all of the flats have received flowers in the last 30 hours. Open your eyes and understand what you are seeing. It IS very obviously an Eastern European/Orthodox Christian habit to give them at this date! If you opened your mind as well as your eyes you might understand a little!:huh:

Could be for woman's day March 8.

• Upvote 1

NONE of us believe the girls to be angels but you, Segio, persist in trolling your opinion time and again, and again, and again, ad nauseam for many of the rest of us in this forum. They are young women learning their own worth, capabilities, moral limits and travelling in order to learn these things "out of the parish". Peddling something unproven repeatedly does NOT make it true or proven. It merely informs the reader of your own closed mind and opinions, however odious.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Was Aminas boyfriend upset at her? I ask only because she hasn't slept since getting home at 11am.

not at all, big hug and kiss in the kitchen when she returned home.. 

and she went to sleep - and he left right after noon...
and she is asleep now :dodgy: after her short bate :biggrin:

I sense Monica is trying to confuse us again; me anyway. First she takes Sofie to the bathroom for an out of earshot chat then dresses in her usual stunning style; Sofie & Naomi pack their bags as if heading for a spa afternoon and Monica goes out looking a million dollars. I keep thinking is this the time she is paving the way for an empty apt to bring her English speaking shag buddy back or yet another ruse. I’m convinced it’s just a matter of time before he shows up especially with Jasmin’s big fella and Amina’s toy boy firmly ensconced at b4 and performing like dogs on heat 

Hace 2 horas, Sergio dijo:

Sofie y Naomi han recibido las flores porque son buenas chicas, me gustaría saber, según los teólogos de este foro, qué hicieron las chicas de B4 hasta la mañana, me gustaría reírme

Really, if you allow me to reflect, is it worth saying certain things?
No one in their right mind, would be bothered by the things you think, but you know, in this chat, there are many, who seem Quixotes, defending the purity of Dulcinea ... perhaps, because I am Spanish, I know the end. LOL
In truth, even if you are right, you know that your comments will never be well received. Although he will always defend, that he can express his ideas, as we all do, with total freedom.
As for the branch or bouquets that the girls receive, I have seen them, and they seem, more to those that are delivered to the presenters or to the divas of the Opera, after the work. Although we all know that these girls do not sing. LOL
Finally, ignore, nobody, neither the boyfriends, nor husbands, nor any man gives flowers, in the day of the working woman. That is usually left for mother's day, saints, birthdays, or anniversaries. And stop saying things, that no one can believe, no matter how much they want to look good.

• Like 1