Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Have to admit this is hotter because he’s watching live in the room. To his credit he’s really only paying attention to Jasmin or the shots

Yea, right! LMAO!! There's not a guy on this planet, who likes women,
who would only be watching one of a group of naked women!!

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why is Belle sleeping on the floor nude? When there is soft bed next to her.

She fell out of bed fairly gently the first time but the second time fairly hard. You could see bruising down one side and maybe her face. She does have a bit of history of this. I was getting concerned about in the bath not least because in the frisky mood she was in, like all the girls she was rubbing pussies, sometimes even fingering, and sucking nipples I thought we might see something a bit special but Jasmin's BF kept on pouring the shots despite the fact the girls were already in the mood and even at one point I think Jasmin, who was very happy herself and caught in the moment, helped her down one of the shots. Certainly no blame there, but I think the BF could have slowed down a bit.

Then Belle and Nica had more drink in the kitchen which reminded me a bit of Amina and Nica, except of course it was having a fantastic effect on Nica. She went to Nica's room but Rosie decided to help her into bed, which she had great difficulty staying in. Like I said it was  a nasty fall.

It was great to see My Unpredictable:heart: drinking again, much more than she had on Nica's bed a couple of nights ago and you can see Wild Belle:heart: itching to come out. Unfortunately it is a race against time with her whether she passes the point of no return before she actually does something epic again - the bath was epic if blocked on Cam 7 by Lucky Luke but you know what I mean.

My Precious Belle:heart: will be very sore when she wakes up.

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why is Belle sleeping on the floor nude? When there is soft bed next to her.

As you aussies say, she was pissed off her arse last night, many tequila shots.lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok I take it all back I don't regret renewing my subscription now tonight was awesome even though bubba was there

bubba.. lol  didn't know you called him this...  hmm

OK folks, if you still have the 100 tokens you received from RLC, it's the day to use these today. B4 party and B2 on the bed last night, Amina in to B3 and fucked Nil. and many others similar in other apartments. :biggrin:

• Like 1