Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

He may be taking up space,lots of it,,lol,, but it doesn't affect the sleeping arrangements,just too many girls for now,1 girl can share a bed with the new girl.:biggrin:

looks like sia will sleep in the living room that makes me think some changes are coming they cant make her sleep there all the time

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

He may be taking up space,lots of it,,lol,, but it doesn't affect the sleeping arrangements,just too many girls for now,1 girl can share a bed with the new girl.:biggrin:

They could work it out..If they can get a big guy and 4 babes in a bath the sure can get 2 girl's in a double bed...:biggrin:

I'm just happy that most of the girls,and the new one, don't have nasty ass big ugly tattoos on them,or wild piercings like the other bunch had,,i don't mind the ones on belle or nicas nipple piercings though,not at all.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

They could work it out..If they can get a big guy and 4 babes in a bath the sure can get 2 girl's in a double bed...:biggrin:

Right,and he sure did squeeze in that tub last night,,lol pedopool_o_169161.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm just happy that most of the girls,and the new one, don't have nasty ass big ugly tattoos on them,or wild piercings like the other bunch had,,i don't mind the ones on belle or nicas nipple piercings though,not at all.

Well it's better one or other tatto than lots of things done to the face that looks so bad,for exemple Carol looked so much better than some of other girls,and she had tattoos,but an beautiful natural looking face.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well it's better one or other tatto than lots of things done to the face that looks so bad,for exemple Carol looked so much better than some of other girls,and she had tattoos,but an beautiful natural looking face.

Yeah Karol... daaaayum... she was nice..

RLC pays tribute to moderators of CC, with the advent of SIA & Shy girl .RLC needs to calm the ardor of other girls because they can not manage the flow and or the problems of servers...:angel:.....:biggrin: