Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Guys this is the picture thread. Comments are on the comments thread PLEASE TAKE NOTE  !!

This is true and it does pertain to the comments you quoted, but it's
only true to a point. From page one:

"Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted."

• Like 1

I've said it, I do not know how many times, RLC has its own ways, it does not matter if ten or 20 people can vote on what to do. RLC does not do anything about it.
Also because there will be other people who want to see Sofie in that room, since she is also the only one, who takes her companions to bed, which Mònica does not do.
And two fundamental things, and that has nothing to do with the cameras. Sofie, is the organizer of the house, and Monica, has her work outside the house.
In short, I'm not saying that in the future, perhaps, Monica will have to take over the house, but today, that will not happen.

A quick good morning before I do some real life stuff...I know it's a pain in the arse for us when RLC experiences problems...we pay enough!. But at least they kept their word and have compensated us for the inconvenience. Thank you RLC...:shy: