Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

good evening to all I must say thank you to the 3 girls, I'm not a fan of ROSE but for me tonight she was a great conductor....:heart:

For me 3 elements were united (I do not speak girls) I speak of events, laughter, sensuality, and sexuality that are for me very important in my life and that I found evening.Obviously this evening is entering the history of RLC as many of us I guess.My opinion on ROSE has changed tonight, even if I think she is more involved since her return to B4 (open bate..:heart:.. ) surely a bonus question, but if this is the case RLC should have done it earlier. I do not know if SOFIE will have echoes but she will have to review her copy and / or her bonus, for NAOMI it's different because she is new and badly coached to whom the fault? SOFIE or RLC?...:confused:.... In short, thank you MONICA-BELLE-ROSE ...:heart:...:heart:...:heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You all know that Sophie is going to be pissed when she gets home, the girls left her bathroom in mess :biggrin:

maybe so pissed that she will have to give that big room to monica I hope:heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You all know that Sophie is going to be pissed when she gets home, the girls left her bathroom in mess :biggrin:

It's a mess Rider...It almost looks like it been used by 3 naked girls for a no holds barred lesfest...:dodgy:

• Like 1