Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

No No Nada Never Naomi is the most non sexual girl to participate in the Barcelona 2 apartment since the very first girl( I forget her name now) and NO SIA Nothing Ever. 

Naomi ranks 3rd worst behind those other two that had no business in the Barcelona Apartment either.

The best place for Naomi is the great white frozen tundra of the north, as it fits an ice queen's personality perfect.

See the source image

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No No Nada Never Naomi es la chica más no sexual para participar en el apartamento Barcelona 2 desde la primera niña (me olvido de su nombre ahora) y NO SIA Nothing Ever. 

Naomi ocupa el tercer peor lugar detrás de esos otros dos que tampoco tenían nada que hacer en el Apartamento Barcelona.

El mejor lugar para Naomi es la gran tundra blanca congelada del norte, ya que encaja perfectamente con la personalidad de una reina de hielo.

Ver la imagen fuente

I already said, in a comment a couple of days ago, that maybe, it was not all Sofie's fault.

Just now, Thestarider said:

No No Nada Never Naomi is the most non sexual girl to participate in the Barcelona 2 apartment since the very first girl( I forget her name now) and NO SIA Nothing Ever. 

Ahem, No Nada Zlata would like a word with you...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Well I would like to introduce you to Terrible Tiana :biggrin::biggrin:

You are thinking of Nikki :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naomi ranks 3rd worst behind those other two that had no business in the Barcelona Apartment either.

The best place for Naomi is the great white frozen tundra of the north, as it fits an ice queen's personality perfect.

See the source image

• Like 1