Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

The only way to truly appreciate Monica now,,,is to have known her on her first tour,,,the first time that CC went crazy and we had the most people angry on here was the night when Kamila was in the bathroom taking a shower and Monica hid in Kamila's bed waiting for her to come in the bed,,,,and then the Apt went UM.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The only way to truly appreciate Monica now,,,is to have known her on her first tour,,,the first time that CC went crazy and we had the most people angry on here was the night when Kamila was in the bathroom taking a shower and Monica hid in Kamila's bed waiting for her to come in the bed,,,,and then the Apt went UM.:biggrin::biggrin:

I really really appreciate her now, and I never saw her back then...::)

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Is that the same Kamila girl that is in the apt. with Kristy/Kaley? Or a different girl?

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is that the same Kamila girl that is in the apt. with Kristy/Kaley? Or a different girl?

Yes the same Kamila,,,,,,the same Kamila that was also in B#1 with Monica and then with Kristy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really really appreciate her now, and I never saw her back then...::)

Same here.. i missed subs when she was originally here..

My frustrating day continues. Brilliant light on My Belle:heart:'s bed for 30 minutes but not once did we saw any kitty with Rosie and sometimes Jasmin occupying it. And yesterday we had a bit of kitty after midnight when it was a bit dark. The other girls have had plenty of illumination. I am beginning to lose hope that'll see much before she goes especially if she spends half the day sunbathing. #oneroomonegirl  

Now I don't know if My UnpredictaBelle:heart: is going out tonight but what confuses me is that if a girl like Belle or Angel (since those 2 did leave after midnight a few times) goes out at this time of night presumably intending to be up all night, why don't they sleep for a couple of hours in the evening? I realise they are young and probably at the peak of their stayupability (means something different for men LOL) but it would  be a wise strategy.