Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys, we've gotta remember that B4 is out in the sticks. It'll take an hour and a half by public transport to hit downtown Barca so they're not just gonna pop to the local bar for a coupla drinks, cos there isn't one.....No doubt they'll get a taxi, which I think takes about 40 mins...but they'll be back pretty late...

If they come back at all :biggrin: time to watch basketball March Madness

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Tonight, it seems that Sofie, must be displaced from the other two roommates. Do you know anything?

She probably just wants a bit of time on her own. She's been out with Naomi for most of the day and was fine when they cam home...

• Upvote 1

You all talk about your B4 favorites, but I do not think anyone names Rose. I think she is the true alma mater of the houses, because I have to add that Rose, has mounted the great party where she has appeared.
I must break a spear, because this girl, without detracting from any other, I think it is the most effort is putting, that it is worthwhile for the viewers of RLC.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys, we've gotta remember that B4 is out in the sticks. It'll take an hour and a half by public transport to hit downtown Barca so they're not just gonna pop to the local bar for a coupla drinks, cos there isn't one.....No doubt they'll get a taxi, which I think takes about 40 mins...but they'll be back pretty late...

Can't believe it takes that long, must be far away from downtown then, I dont know where it is located but I guess someone found out.
If they take a taxi will be faster not ? They might do.