Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes that is right forgot about Zlata, so easy to forget those that make no impression on the viewers.

By default my brain puts those ladies in the Spam and Delete folder :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well I would like to introduce you to Terrible Tiana :biggrin::biggrin:

You are thinking of Nikki :biggrin:

No No Never Ever Not Going To Do It Nikki was in B-1 I am just referring to B-2 here Mikey, what the hell was that girl's name that was there with Megan when the apartment first opened ?

Just now, Thestarider said:

No No Never Ever Not Going To Do It Nikki was in B-1 I am just referring to B-2 here Mikey, what the hell was that girl that was there with Megan when the apartment first opened ?

Amy:biggrin:

• Like 1

No No Never Ever Not Going To Do It Nikki was in B-1 I am just referring to B-2 here Mikey, what the hell was that girl that was there with Megan when the apartment first opened ?

amy is with me:biggrin:

• Like 1

Awful Amy that's right

Just like with Amy and Tiana.

Sometimes I think RLC always feels like they have to have someone in these rooms....So they even put someone in there who isn't really like the other girls,,,just a bed warmer that stays there until the real tenant arrives.

I wish RLC would realize that it's ok to have an empty room.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

al menos Monica tuvo un buen bate esta mañana fue un gran bate 

Monica, it's almost daily, Sofie, she's had one tonight and maybe some more ... but Naomi has shown one? I do not really remember reading any.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hay tanta emoción en B4, mi monja favorita en la cama, Jas bate en su habitación M Ros Belle y Blair teniendo corgi.  

Tonight, it is what there is. Anyway, call yourself a lucky man. Weeks with so much movement, do not think that is the usual. The usual thing is that the weeks go by, and you can see with some assiduity that the girls spend their mornings sleeping, after returning from a night of partying outside the home, and afternoons dedicate them to prepare themselves to go out at night ...
And so, for months.

• Like 1