Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I wish that Someone in Barcelona management would tell Naomi that she needs to stay away from Sofie,, Naomi still has the potential to be a star,,but she will never shine bright if she sticks with and follows Sofie around,,,and lets Sofie tell her what to do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Desearía que alguien en la gerencia de Barcelona le dijera a Naomi que necesita mantenerse alejada de Sofie, Naomi aún tiene el potencial de ser una estrella, pero nunca brillará si se queda y sigue a Sofie, y deja que Sofie le dice qué hacer.

Personally, I prefer, that all the girls get involved.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Desearía que alguien en la gerencia de Barcelona le dijera a Naomi que necesita mantenerse alejada de Sofie, Naomi aún tiene el potencial de ser una estrella, pero nunca brillará si se queda y sigue a Sofie, y deja que Sofie le dice qué hacer.

Life has taught me, that everything is not what it seems, neither for good nor for bad. Most likely, we lack a lot of information, because things happen as they happen. And with my words, I do not want to defend any attitude, but it's easy to judge, when you do not have all the data. Reality, is usually more complicated than it seems. Even being an entertainment site.