Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Rose has become the surprise, for me of RLC. She carries the controls, gets involved in the parties, encourages others, and as a climax, she does things, that no other, except Belle and Amina dares to do.

I think we saw a lot of potential with Rosie on her first visit although she seemed restrained when it came to the final step. I compared her with Irma and Renata and some disagreed with me but in the last few days, maybe because My Belle:heart: suddenly started drinking again that night in Nica's room, Rosie has been a leader and on fire.

I believe My Belle:heart: has been a vital part of this. I think though they probably have only one more girl to conquer, Nica, as wresting Naomi away from Sofie may be too difficult. Perhaps Jasmin will shock us once again but I see no real sign of that. But what I would really want is for the girls to concentrate on MY Giving Belle:heart:. Even on her birthday she gave a lot more than she took and on your birthday should not that be the opposite.?

Next step B3 on the big bed with Nil away :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't really get the suspicions of the girls faking the pussy licking. The rubbing and fingering was clearly visible on cam. Why would they have done real fingering and fake eating ? That makes no sense.

I totally agree. Regardless of which angle and position they chose, they'd have blocked the view...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Oh, lo disfruté bien :biggrin:

I think that is the fundamental thing.

And RLC should be proud to bring girls, to get involved in the RLC project, both in couples, women like Nelly, who have never disappointed, or girls in Barcelona, like Irma, Bele, Rose and now Amina, who is in an intermediate step between some houses and others.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Personally, Jasmine could have stayed to sleep in Rose's room, and leave the bathroom upstairs free for the others.

I was really hoping that would happen but you have to remember that the B4 camera was fucked so in the end maybe it was a good choice. I don't see Sofie giving up her room to the more adventurous girls either.

Last night I believe the 3 girls did the best they good and I thank all of them. They also made sure the other girls had a good party with Rosie, My Party Belle:heart:, Nica and Amina constantly pulling the other girls up out of their chairs.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

The three girls, if they wanted to take a bath, but Jasmín and Mónica were already sleeping, in fact, and if I remember correctly, Amina was the one who came closest to the girls sleeping until she found that they were really asleep, and they left of the room so as not to disturb.

Then they went back to Rose's room, where everything came up.
Personally, Jasmine could have stayed to sleep in Rose's room, and leave the bathroom upstairs free for the others.

But as always, RLC, which lets things happen to free will, well, things like that happen.

They are small things, but all added together, they make it a really big mistake.

Jasmin was tired. She wanted to sleep in HER bed, and Monica wanted to escape from the other girls...Why should Jas sleep in Rosie's bed just so the drunken girl's could take a bath at stupid o'clock...:confused: They call this real life...If the girls wanted to jump in the bath they had plenty of opportunities earlier on. They were in that bathroom quite a bit throughout the night...for whatever reason...:huh:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I totally agree. Regardless of which angle and position they chose, they'd have blocked the view...

Anyone who has eaten the pussy would know when pussy is there all you care about is eating it . not the camera view. 
Even if they faked it. they gave a good show with plenty of rubbing, touching . 

Who cares as long as they keep giving the show. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should Jas sleep in Rosie's bed just so the drunken girl's could take a bath at stupid o'clock.

Because she has the big room and they were going to entertain. Would it have been so much to ask for one night? I bet you would have loved to see Monica with Rosie and Belle in Sofie's room with the awesome camera 9 rather than in Monica's room. It is a big privilege to have those rooms which all the girls would love to have and those girls should share their fortune.

I believe before nothing happened Belle approached Angel about it the first night with the DJ and Angel seemed to agree but Rosie wasn't up for it anyway and maybe it was never going to happen but they seemed to ask.(*) Belle has been stuck sharing all her stay (it has fucked up so many opportunities for her) and it would be nice if she had got use of that room for one night without Jasmin there. If Belle had the big room then people would be complaining she ought to give it up for Rosie and Jasmin. 

* As they were speaking English Angel said she had her own business to attend to and she normally went out in the morning. They pointed a lot at her room with Angel nodding and not just to indicate she lived there because they already knew that. They even asked exactly how long Angel would be out for. Ultimately when the action wasn't forthcoming (Rosie claimed she was tired but was mysteriously wide awake when they had gone) or happened elsewhere I think the DJ's mate wanted to stay and got quite arsey about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jasmin estaba cansada. Ella quería dormir en SU cama, y Mónica quería escapar de las otras chicas ... ¿Por qué debería Jas sueño en la cama de Rosie tan borracha de la niña podría tomar un baño a la mañana estúpida ... :confused: Ellos llaman a esto la vida real. ..Si las chicas querían saltar al baño tenían muchas oportunidades más temprano. Estuvieron en ese baño bastante durante toda la noche ... por la razón que sea ...:huh:

Well, that's his opinion, I do not share it, but I accept his explanation.

And I do not share it, because we know Jas, we know how she behaves when she does not care. However, he has shown us that when he is interested in something, he leaves his skin behind.

And I wonder, I do not need you to answer me ... what would have happened if your partners at the party with your boy, had behaved in the same way as yesterday Jasmín behaved?

As for Monica, and I did not intend to take that issue ....

Look, these girls, Belle and Rose, are not exactly bad girls, they do not harass anyone. That's just one way, which I think is not correct to describe what happened in B2 with Monica.

Monica, is not stupid either, at least the impression I have, and perhaps wrong, but the last thing I would think is that it is. As for what I saw last night, it was that she was more interested in the phone than in what was happening at the party, and I paid attention enough to her, although the cameras did not refrain her very well,

If you think I'm wrong about something, please tell me what you saw, that I did not see.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I bet you would have loved to see Monica with Rosie and Belle in Sofie's room with the awesome camera 9 rather than in Monica's room.

Actually I think that was the plan before the neigbour's intervention. In which case good for Sofie. As for Jasmin I would point out that she spent her time trying to stop parties claiming she wanted to sleep and then stayed awake all night playing games. This is a new Jasmin and we do not know the full story but I am just saying it would have been a mice gesture on her part.

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Last night I believe the 3 girls did the best they good and I thank all of them. They also made sure the other girls had a good party with Rosie, My Party Belle:heart:, Nica and Amina constantly pulling the other girls up out of their chairs.

It was cool to see Tiana dance, party and get involved too. Hope it helped thawing the ice.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1