Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

46 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If anyone wants to keep watching Sofie then it's within their right to do so.

I love Sofie but I hate and despise her fake shows,,,and I hate the fact that she still feels like she has to keep doing this night after night.

That's why people love Monica so much, it's because Monica just does whatever pleases her and it always ends up pleasing us in return,,,,, Monica's bates are authentic and amazing,,,,, 

With Sofie she does so much fake shit that I can't even tell what's real anymore with her,, It's like the boy who cried wolf,,, I gave Sofie so many chances to stop with the bullshit,,but the last straw was when she decided that she was going to take Naomi in the bathroom and hide so we would think that they were doing something there.

It's one thing to tease us and it's another to outright insult us and spit in our faces,,,, I still love her and I think that she is beautiful and sexy,,,but I will never kiss her ass and give her praise when she fucks up.

But there was no hiding earlier...She was rubbing Naomi's pussy pretty vigorously...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you were talking to Mikelima...:dodgy:

Well as far as the 10 o'clock show goes, that was by far the best :biggrin:. Look guys, Sofie was working Naomi pretty hard, panties or no panties, and I enjoyed it. If Rosie started rubbing Jas's pussy, with panties on, some guys here would go crazy...:dodgy:
So thank you girls, and thank you Sofie for your sofa bate earlier...:heart:

But you see,it's the way it happens and then afterwards,the going on phones or tablets and ,what i think,reading what people have said about them and their ''show''. I love how sexy Sofie and Naomi are,but together it seems they get ugly when they decide to put on a 'show'. The way it happens with Rosie,Belle,Nica,Amina,it really looks spontaneous, therefore much more sexy and erotic,just my thoughts.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you were talking to Mikelima...:dodgy:

Well as far as the 10 o'clock show goes, that was by far the best :biggrin:. Look guys, Sofie was working Naomi pretty hard, panties or no panties, and I enjoyed it. If Rosie started rubbing Jas's pussy, with panties on, some guys here would go crazy...:dodgy:
So thank you girls, and thank you Sofie for your sofa bate earlier...:heart:

Fist I am attaching myself to Mikey---wow

full of typos tonight :wink:

• Like 1

what should i say i mean sofie has opened a little i have been watching sofie for a few days now  she has become more open so maybe one day will sofie open herself maybe a little help from naomi i like just say thank you to sofie and naomi :biggrin:

Edited by kase

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes with Amina. They all went down and fingered each other but only Rosie had an orgasm thanks to great work by My Belle:heart:. Started with Amina, then Belle got about 5 minutes off Amina before they both went for Rosie but it was Belle doing all the work.

was the one you talking about March 11 ? in Rose room

41 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why I said that she does so many fake shows that even when she does something real or amazing it still doesn't feel that way,,,if you go back through these pages you will see that she does this stuff around the exact same time every single day,,,it's like she is on some sort of a schedule.

I am not talking badly about Sofie because I hate her,,I am talking and giving constructive criticism because I love her and just wish that she just lets things flow naturally instead of planning out stuff to do night after night.

I want it to be spontaneous,, I shouldn't be able to look at the time and be able to tell exactly when her show is about to start before she even starts it.

Praise tonight from me because she deserved it, but I understand where you're coming from Mikey with this post...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

was the one you talking about March 11 ? in Rose room

More recently than that wasn't it but I'm losing track of time. It was the night of the big party.

Come on My Belle:heart: Get down to Rosie's:biggrin:. No she's on her own bed.

• Like 1