Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes a month of my life wasted as the same scenario played out almost every night. I suppose Belle and Becca could have gone to their rooms but the main thing they did was dance and have naked play such as Becca rubbing her tit on Belle's pussy. For 2 nights Jasmin did come alive when Becca was leaving but then it was back to her 5 hour sofa session watching "Desperate Housewives" until it was too late for the others to make use of the LR. Belle is not assertive and Becca is just too nice. When they did get to have their parties twice Jasmin made a scene and other occasions just refused to join in. Left on her own though she gave a well remembered sexy dance in the LR.

I still wonder about Jasmin's motivations at the time. Initially we thought it might be either her or her BF's reservations about appearing lesbian by dancing with naked girls but we've seen since that Jasmin and her BF have either lost those hangups, which judging from what we saw never existed or there were other factors. We know from several conversations Jasmin was unhappy about the money but it does seem petty to stop others doing what they have chosen to do and pretty poor for the RLC viewers. I do have a theory to do with Jasmin's past and why she wasn't ready the first time but I shall not put that here. 

Of course Jasmin now is great and she's always much better with Rosie around.

Ooh please let us know your theory :)

I still don't believe Jas is into girls, as I don't think Monica is. I believe Rosie, with Belle's help, was on a mission to seduce them pleasure them...Monica and Jas will never return the favour, and both girls pretty much kept their hand to themselves on those 2 nights...

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

What a surprise ... Monica at home ... and alone in her room ... or sorry, surprise? No, that's what she usually does ... LOL

Yes, she's just had lunch. Probably not really appropriate to waltz into Sofie's room where the other 2 are, unusually , with a plate full of pizza...:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh please let us know your theory :)

I would have to check whether the information was revealed on the forum first because that is the only information it is fair to discuss here. Jasmin's second stay was a great improvement and her third stay has been a revelation. Of course one thing to remember is Jasmin's first 2 stays were short so she had less time to develop. On her first stay she gave great views during her Creaming. Were it not for her effect on others it was a reasonable stay and she certainly was not shy of the camera in terms of nudity.

56 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, last 2 nights (B3 and B4), all stuff happened around 4am for European people, so a large chunk of RLC customer base couldn't see it live. Many people like me who have day jobs won't have the opportunity to see it on replay until this evening.

Do you  realize the Eastern US has many nights where by 6 pm when people with day jobs arrive home from work  most of the houses are in bed or going to bed . For once we got a live show

16 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

maybe amina feels that after that disaster last night, she wont try to get them all together again,by flaunting nica in front of him.things are just too awkward when they are all together nude.i think nica goes home tonight

Hopefully Nica will now become the target of the Belle and Rosie team. However I suspect they probably expected to have a 4some with her and Amina on the night Belle gave Rosie the orgasm but I think Nica made some excuse about being too drunk. 

About Rosie's bed as a venue. The head on camera is not bad but the left side (as you are lying on it) of the bed is off camera as it was during some scenes with Rosie at Belle's pussy last night. I never like to see heads cut off. I think that's worse than being hidden. The camera on the side is badly placed and rarely gives good views. We need side on cameras like 2.3 in Jasmin's room. Nica's room is not the best for light but I suspect at least as good as Rosie's. Blair has a great camera and Belle's is pretty good but again only one angle. Sometimes I don't think RLC think this through. 

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Do you  realize the Eastern US has many nights where by 6 pm when people with day jobs arrive home from work  most of the houses are in bed or going to bed . For once we got a live show

We do realise that of course. It was just a question of why certain scenes had higher audiences. Some people will be watching in the Eastern US (much worse for the West) at Sofie time but very few in Europe will be watching after 2 a.m. Barcelona time and I think the peak viewership is probably 10-12 p.m. The Goddess's activities probably elude the East Coast viewers entirely.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Of course. I was just offering an explanation why tonight's event didn't register high on replay. Like BB said, peak audience is probably around 10-12pm eu time, primetime for Europe and at least part of the U.S. population can watch.

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I still don't believe Jas is into girls, as I don't think Monica is. I believe Rosie, with Belle's help, was on a mission to seduce them pleasure them...Monica and Jas will never return the favour, and both girls pretty much kept their hand to themselves on those 2 nights...

In the bio info on Jasmins cam page it says she is bi sexual, but yes she was giggling a lot and didnt seem like she was into it so much, she just let the girls have their fun licking her.