Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

ok should have said "could bate at the same time, but in separate rooms"

Once a girl starts to bate :heart: they should be given the opportunity of their own rooms. Look what happened to Bea. Once entirely free .. and of course Neia did her own but different thing. My guess would be The My Beautiful Belle:heart: still wants to share with Attractive Avi :biggrin: but I would like to see whether given her room (*) she would become like Bea. I think that was her 6th open bate and she only started a few weeks ago but it is much better for us viewers if it is on a bed unless you have great cameras like The Goddess in every room including the shower.

* With Amina's arrival I am not sure when there would be another opportunity and that was the best room anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Once a girl starts to bate :heart: they should be given the opportunity of their own rooms. Look what happened to Bea. Once entirely free .. and of course Neia did her own but different thing. My guess would be The My Beautiful Belle:heart: still wants to share with Attractive Avi :biggrin: but I would like to see whether given her room (*) she would become like Bea. I think that was her 6th open bate and she only started a few weeks ago but it is much better for us viewers if it is on a bed unless you have great cameras like The Goddess in every room including the shower.

* With Amina's arrival I am not sure when there would be another opportunity and that was the best room anyway.

It looks like it won't matter now BB, I think she's packing...:huh:

8 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

for my birthday present: Belle to B2 and Gina to B4. I would rather be for this permutation.

Well it would make sense for My Belle:heart: if she wanted to go back partying. The LR is ruined for her naked sexy dancing now but I hope she has learnt from Gina how to use that room.