Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

was not a huge fan when she was in B2 but wow what a change in B4

She caught my attention on her very first shower, I liked her, she seemed different, abit exhibitionist, but very insecure in herself. Neia only made her depressed, sorry, but Neia (and those in B2) was a real bitch to her. But in B4, she has truely blossomed up!

36 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

was not a huge fan when she was in B2 but wow what a change in B4

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She caught my attention on her very first shower, I liked her, she seemed different, abit exhibitionist, but very insecure in herself. Neia only made her depressed, sorry, but Neia (and those in B2) was a real bitch to her. But in B4, she has truely blossomed up!

To be honest, it was really obvious for me that Bea was great, even at B2. She didn't hide like most of the other girls while answering to nature"s calls, she seemed fascinated by the cams during her first days, and seemed to absolutely enjoy the little peeks of her privacy that she gave us. She also seemed obviously not used to be on cam and looked very clumsy and awkward during her first intimate moments, with that mix of shame and excitement, and the startled looks each time she heard a noise coming from her roomates in the living room. Which, as I have already stated, I find a whole lot more charming and exciting than what more "experienced" tenants can do :heart:. I will also never forget that day when she was alone in the apartment, a whole afternoon, started to pleasure herself litteraly the second she heard the door close, and went on, and on, and on, relieving all the frustration of the days spent with zero intimacy. It was fortunately during a week end I was on, and not a work day, so I could follow her all this afternoon and that was absolutely amazing.

The move to B4 was amazing, because a great tenant deserve great cams (and we viewers benefited a lot in that regard :cool:),, because she fits better with the B4 crowd, and because, she seems to really need a balance between socializing and "alone time" that the private room and B4 setup provide. As for her apparent disagreements with Neia and the rest of B2, frankly, I could see that there was a problem between the girls, but as I don't understand the language, and I assume some of the disagreements started outside of the apartment, I would cautiously avoid to try to find out who was responsible.

Anyway, shared rooms are a very shitty idea by RLC, and I wish they would stop with that crap. I guess it is a cheap way to attract viewers on paper (more girls, more naked girls, more showers, more eye candy), but in fact, it leads to exactly the opposite. Nudity requires intimacy for many girls (not all, hi Belle !). Pleasure, alone or with a date, requires intimacy. Stuffing two girls in the same room, or bed often leads to embarassed girls not willing to do anything with the other one close by. Even with girls that actually got along very well, and were even ready to share their intimacy (legendary Sher and Regina) - it was better when they had their separate rooms, both making a very very good use of their "alone time" (especially the queen Regina), and sharing time together when they wanted to.

And it's not only the intimate stuff, but just the relationships alone. I find amazing that in these (relatively) crowded apartments, there are not that many disputes and feuds. People just need a little bit and privacy and calm not to get mad. Unless you are a couple or share a special bond like twins do, spending almost 24h/24, day after day, week after week - even for good friends it is a receipe for disaster, they are bound to get on each other's nerves. For example, there were some tensions between Kylie and Stella, Nicole ... well lost a friend and half of her eyesight for a week :dodgy: ... Really, I'd blame RLC more than the girls for whatever happened - that kind of setup is really putting friendship to the test, and I find a bit lame to jeopardize the girl's relationship with each others for cheap views :cry:

Well that was a long winded post, sorry for that. But I just wanted to share my appreciation for Bea in a constructive way :heart:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

are Neia and Gina whispering Against Nicole in her back  ??

Neia and Bea do a lot of whispering. I noticed Bea whisper several times in Belle's ear in the kitchen. Don't really see any other but these 2 doing it.