Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

To be honest, it was really obvious for me that Bea was great, even at B2. She didn't hide like most of the other girls while answering to nature"s calls, she seemed fascinated by the cams during her first days, and seemed to absolutely enjoy the little peeks of her privacy that she gave us. She also seemed obviously not used to be on cam and looked very clumsy and awkward during her first intimate moments, with that mix of shame and excitement, and the startled looks each time she heard a noise coming from her roomates in the living room. Which, as I have already stated, I find a whole lot more charming and exciting than what more "experienced" tenants can do :heart:. I will also never forget that day when she was alone in the apartment, a whole afternoon, started to pleasure herself litteraly the second she heard the door close, and went on, and on, and on, relieving all the frustration of the days spent with zero intimacy. It was fortunately during a week end I was on, and not a work day, so I could follow her all this afternoon and that was absolutely amazing.

The move to B4 was amazing, because a great tenant deserve great cams (and we viewers benefited a lot in that regard :cool:),, because she fits better with the B4 crowd, and because, she seems to really need a balance between socializing and "alone time" that the private room and B4 setup provide. As for her apparent disagreements with Neia and the rest of B2, frankly, I could see that there was a problem between the girls, but as I don't understand the language, and I assume some of the disagreements started outside of the apartment, I would cautiously avoid to try to find out who was responsible.

Anyway, shared rooms are a very shitty idea by RLC, and I wish they would stop with that crap. I guess it is a cheap way to attract viewers on paper (more girls, more naked girls, more showers, more eye candy), but in fact, it leads to exactly the opposite. Nudity requires intimacy for many girls (not all, hi Belle !). Pleasure, alone or with a date, requires intimacy. Stuffing two girls in the same room, or bed often leads to embarassed girls not willing to do anything with the other one close by. Even with girls that actually got along very well, and were even ready to share their intimacy (legendary Sher and Regina) - it was better when they had their separate rooms, both making a very very good use of their "alone time" (especially the queen Regina), and sharing time together when they wanted to.

And it's not only the intimate stuff, but just the relationships alone. I find amazing that in these (relatively) crowded apartments, there are not that many disputes and feuds. People just need a little bit and privacy and calm not to get mad. Unless you are a couple or share a special bond like twins do, spending almost 24h/24, day after day, week after week - even for good friends it is a receipe for disaster, they are bound to get on each other's nerves. For example, there were some tensions between Kylie and Stella, Nicole ... well lost a friend and half of her eyesight for a week :dodgy: ... Really, I'd blame RLC more than the girls for whatever happened - that kind of setup is really putting friendship to the test, and I find a bit lame to jeopardize the girl's relationship with each others for cheap views :cry:

Well that was a long winded post, sorry for that. But I just wanted to share my appreciation for Bea in a constructive way :heart:

So much reading :biggrin::biggrin:

But I have said it before,,this shared room with Roxy/Ash and now Belle and Avi is an absolutely terrible idea,,,and an oversight on RLC's part,,,, unless the girls sharing the rooms are absolute freaks and don't care about being naked, fucking or mastubating with a girl in the same room,,then this room will always be a disaster.

struggle-homework.png

• Like 2

Hace 5 horas, Sergio dijo:

Gané algo de dinero de la lotería y conseguí una nueva suscripción, hoy puedo verla, vi un masturbarse de Beatrice con dos veces después de masturbarse, la pareja porque creo que es la persona que odia a Neia más que a mí, pero además una novio, se comporta de una manera bastante extraña

Regardless of what you do with your money, I find it sad, to see how someone spends money they do not have, for these things.
These are the things that I call superfluous, of which one should not consider not paying, I put it on the same level, of online games, where there are people who leave a lot of money, to receive nothing ...
In short, I just hope you find some happiness in something as unreal as this. Good luck.

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tanta lectura :biggrin::biggrin:

Pero lo he dicho antes, esta habitación compartida con Roxy / Ash y ahora Belle y Avi es una idea absolutamente terrible ... y un descuido por parte de RLC ... a menos que las chicas que comparten las habitaciones sean fanáticos absolutos y no lo hagan. No me importa estar desnudo, follar o mastubear con una chica en la misma habitación, entonces esta habitación siempre será un desastre.

lucha-tarea.png

You should already know that they are not there to give a show inside the house, in fact, it is only a small contribution so as not to shorten your stay. We have, and you should know, someone who previously did not want to share her sexuality in front of the cameras, and she has a career as a recognized model, before and after entering RLC.

As for Belle, she knows how to give a show, with girls and without girls. I do not know at what point she will be, but I would not worry, since she is not bringing children to her room, so she would not have to bother her partner.

As for the participants, bring "friends" home, experience has shown me that they have not contributed anything. One night of sex, they have not done anything special that you do not see in the couples' houses ... and when they have stayed longer, or have regular visits, the only ones that we have lost, we have been the spectators, since Soon, the girls, have stopped showing some meat around the house ... Where is, then, the positive?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

con una bolsa, por lo que puede ser alojado

That means, that the other girls, or they will leave less of their rooms, or they will all be dressed (even more) ... Bravo for RLC ... and only my I weigh you if it is like that.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Soon, the girls, have stopped showing some meat around the house ... 

vortios, I think you were misled by your spanish to english translator. I assume you wanted to say 'they have stopped showing some skin" - your sentence sounds involuntarily very offensive, may I kindly suggest you to edit your post ?

Lots of noise from the kitchen. My Belle:heart: still moving across the bed  but I can wait until she moves into the perfect position. Honestly I never expected anything from tonight so this is a bonus anyway :biggrin::biggrin: Thank you My Belle:heart: