Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

that's so cute blair and belle.

It would be cuter without panties but that's just my personal opinion. Everything is better without panties except maybe a lingerie shop LOL 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Si tuviera que dar una orden para quién ha sido :heart:la mejor amiga de My Beautiful Belle durante su estancia. Yo diría que Blair, Rosie y luego Avi.

The new mixed situation of the house, I think it is the only time, that Belle, is in the position of having to go dressed by the house.
And really, it looks strange. like the rest of the girls. But it is true, that what really smells bad, usually has a clear origin, however much they want to hide it. And the situation is that it smells like silt.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

That was great Amina, so so sexy. i gotta say Naga i cant get enough of her at the moment. I think everyone knew we had another special one with Amina.

Just half of me is sad about what is going on at B2, I hate seeing the lovely Monica so alone in there. What on earth has she done to deserve that.

Amina's turning into a star. I didn't give her the praise she deserved last night, tbh...She lovely, very cute, very sexy and a little bit cheeky...:heart:

I don't think lovely Monica has done anything wrong Sulz, apart from maybe being in the same apt as Sofie...She's like the spare wheel right now, with Sofie and Naomi attached at the hip...It's really sad to see her like this. it's almost like she's thrown the towel in...What is it about B2!!...:huh:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It would be cuter without panties but that's just my personal opinion. Everything is better without panties except maybe a lingerie shop LOL 

it does not matter to me, with panties or no panties on just enjoy the show. 

• Upvote 1

I prefer lesbos
anyway thank you so much Amina
you are really sexy and you have the most beautiful rlc shoes !!!
I hope very much to have a real lesbo with amina and nica, all nude with sexy heels, fingers in pussy, licking and multiple orgasms !!!!

I wish there was a 6 cam mode view, I often find I could need a couple more windows to follow all the action, but the current max limit if streams if you try to open more, is about 5-6 at the same time.