Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I did wonder about checking that out but in the end I didn't bother because I don't really like looking at his body. If that is true then that is just plain awful. I don't want to comment further because ... I have utter contempt for neo Nazis. Can anyone else confirm this? 

If you squint at it real hard, I guess you could decide it was inspired by a swastika. It looks more like a tribal disc tattoo to me.  Sort of similar to this, but with two 4-pointed discs (which does make it look more like a swastika), one larger than the other:

8ab476b0e0ad3452279a56889ef4caf7.jpg

But I certainly won't claim to be an expert in Ukrainian neo-nazi tattoos.

1 hour ago, timber said:

If you squint at it real hard, I guess you could decide it was inspired by a swastika. It looks more like a tribal disc tattoo to me.  Sort of similar to this, but with two 4-pointed discs (which does make it look more like a swastika), one larger than the other:

8ab476b0e0ad3452279a56889ef4caf7.jpg

I hope so and actually a swastika is originally an Indian magic symbol so perhaps it is to do with that.

1 hour ago, timber said:

The swastika is based on the number 4. This is based on 3. I think the design is just currently in vogue, like having Chinese ideograms was a few years ago, until girls found out what their tattoo really meant when properly translated.

There are tons of articles about gang tattoos on the net. The real meaning of them is "I'm a fucking asshole and I should stay locked up in prison or executed."

In his case, I think it's just because it's in style, not necessarily because he's a gangster.

• Like 1

Good morning guys and gals...You need to check out Sofie's bate about 03.18...I didn't see that cumming!!...That's why I had to watch it on replay...:dodgy:

Totally uncovered into Cam9 and pantiless...It was great. I haven't forgiven her totally for her fall out with the lovely Monica, but it helps...:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, adamneve said:

The lovely Monica has surfaced with a smile on her face today:biggrin:.. lets hope it continues...throughout the day..

So you're watching her too...:heart:

Morning Adam...She does look in a better frame of mind. She was just chatting with, who I assume, is her Spanish BF before but I didn't really catch any of it, just the very end...