Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Billybob said:

Good lord, look at the schnoz on Tiana.

I like her, after looking abit I kinda find her better looking now, than I thought at first glance, it is not the typical tight model body, but it is more natural, and that is what I love about RLC!

I have liked some of the more quiet girls in the past. I don't really care if they aren't the most social a party-animal, or if they aren't naked 24/7. I like the more natural lightly dressed. I judge more by how comfortable with the cameras they are, that they can bate on cam, etc. or just act natural about it. I think she had an OK first shower, and she isn't afraid to pee on cam 3-14, so I think it's a pretty good start so far. I hope she will impress us

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Rose and Belle going out again tonight, do you think one of them is dating someone ?

They don't have to be dating anyone to be going out 2 nights in a row..... But I'm just hoping that when they get back that they will continue to be grinding their pussies together like they did earlier.:heart::heart:::)

• Like 1

Hace 2 horas, RAGNAR dijo:
Así que de nuevo, con grandes esperanzas que terminaron como un pedo en el viento, me pregunto si realmente vale la pena pasar un buen rato una o dos veces al año en RLC, todas las esperanzas y sueños que derrochan tiempo y dinero viendo este sitio.

Actually, that's RLC, a big party (if there is one) for each cycle of some groups of girls. The rest of the time, they do diversity of things, but few, if any, that can be considered interesting for the spectators.

Regarding the loss of time or money, you have to take into account, what kind of people are connected, people who, due to different circumstances of life, have a lot of free time. And their money, they do not need it for other necessities either.
In my case, the money that was dedicated to RLC, was just a hobby, now, that money, I spend it on something else, which by the way, is just as rewarding.

A small recommendation, if you are not able to disconnect, or when you turn off the computer, do not know what to do, you realize that you have a big problem.

My best wishes for you.