Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je suis surpris que le Asha'a apt n'est pas came supérieure à nouveau l'esprit ce soir ...:dodgy:

RLC was fooled for a few days it's a looped video RLC noticed only today when Masha put an anal plug

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

good evening to all I must say thank you to the 3 girls, I'm not a fan of ROSE but for me tonight she was a great conductor....:heart:

For me 3 elements were united (I do not speak girls) I speak of events, laughter, sensuality, and sexuality that are for me very important in my life and that I found evening.Obviously this evening is entering the history of RLC as many of us I guess.My opinion on ROSE has changed tonight, even if I think she is more involved since her return to B4 (open bate..:heart:.. ) surely a bonus question, but if this is the case RLC should have done it earlier. I do not know if SOFIE will have echoes but she will have to review her copy and / or her bonus, for NAOMI it's different because she is new and badly coached to whom the fault? SOFIE or RLC?...:confused:.... In short, thank you MONICA-BELLE-ROSE ...:heart:...:heart:...:heart:

I blame Sofie for making B#2 not be as amazing as it had the potential to be,,,if it wasn't for Monica most people would have stopped watching B#2 a long time ago,,,, It's a shame that because Naomi is new she chose the wrong person to show her the ropes and be her big sister so to speak.

I feel that Naomi is not shy at all and is willing to do anything,,,but when you have Sofie whispering in her ear and telling her to keep her legs closed, put her panties back on or angle her pussy away from the cameras,,,that's never a good thing for Naomi or for us.

I can never tell if Sofie does this on purpose because she doesn't want Naomi outshining her,,or she just wants everyone to be a big ass tease like how she is every night.

• Like 2

Hace 12 minutos, euromike69 dijo:

Culpo a Sofie por hacer que B # 2 no tan bronceado como lo que tenía el potencial de ser ... si no fuera por Mónica, la mayoría de la gente había dejado de ver B # 2 hace mucho tiempo ... Es una pena que porque Naomi es nueva, elegió a la persona equivocada para representar las cuerdas y ser hermana mayor, por así decirlo.

Siento que Naomi no está tímida y está dispuesta a tener cualquier cosa, pero cuando tienes una Sofía susurrándola al oído y el lenguaje que mantiene las piernas cerradas, o las otras veces o el coño de las cámaras, "Eso nunca es bueno para Naomi ni para nosotros ".

Nunca puedo decir si lo tengo porque no quiero el otro, o simplemente quiere que todos sean una gran burla como lo es cada noche.

Really, I do not believe, and forgive me meddling, tonight in the role that Sofie played in the house. Let's wait for his reaction, if there is one. Also that of Monica from tomorrow, and that does not close like other girls, when they see the comments, not only of CC, but, even in their social networks. The girls, communicate by WhatsApp and other applications, and really in those comments, if that can affect them.

25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - still investigating

FFS RLC Even on this great night you fucked up again.

This is really poor. It is for night's like this I pay for Replay and you can't stop cocking up!

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze: se pierden unos segundos

26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - sigue investigando

FFS RLC Incluso en esta gran noche volviste a follar.

Esto es realmente pobre ¡Es por una noche como esta que pago por Replay y no puedes dejar de amartillarme!

RLC, will say, that you have given the tokens, what more do you want?
LOL
Well, you know, that if I do not laugh at RLC, I'm not happy ... LOL