Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I agree Karol has reached new heights since her so called bf has moved in (for all we know he could just be some stud from the local Ukrainian community brought in to boost her earnings) and as naga rightly says has shown the potential we thought she had and a swallower but I still don’t like it when blokes move in to the all girls apts; it restricts the movements of the other girls in the open areas. If they want to be an item then in my humble opinion they should move out and into a couples on vacation apt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Once more the sheets on My Belle:heart:'s bed  I blocking the View to her marvelous pussy. Well I can see it now but for how long.

Last night I had the dream about that other Ukrainian Pixie  Mila Kunis, but sadly in that she was the girlfriend of my little brother. I apparently was dating Laura Prepon but strangely she didn't appear in the dream whereas Mila did all the time:biggrin:

It is looking like I'll have to wait a little longer before I see My Spectacular Belle:heart:'s pretty kitty this morning. I hope it's not too long because I have to go to the dentist's. It must be that my sexy Belle:heart:'s sweetness is overpowering my teeth. But seriously it is just a check up

Well I must have been dream texting because My Beautiful Golden Belle:heart: is still hidden away this morning. When is she going to make the sun shine? This is a long time to wait for a reward. It is a truth universally acknowledged that it is better to see my Belle:heart:'s pretty kitty in the morning. It brightens up my day anyway.:biggrin:

My Belle:heart: suddenly gets very excited and rushes upstairs to put clothes on. No show for me this morning then :sad: but whatever puts My Belle:heart: in a great mood can only be good.:biggrin: She's screaming again.

angry alison brie GIF by CraveTV

Anyone see what caused the excitement. She was in the kitchen. Maybe a message from Avi or a friend arrived? Or Maybe a new bed camera - well that would be a present for me :biggrin:

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I agree Karol has reached new heights since her so called bf has moved in (for all we know he could just be some stud from the local Ukrainian community brought in to boost her earnings) and as naga rightly says has shown the potential we thought she had and a swallower but I still don’t like it when blokes move in to the all girls apts; it restricts the movements of the other girls in the open areas. If they want to be an item then in my humble opinion they should move out and into a couples on vacation apt.

He's definitely her bf, they've been dating for years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

You're way off the mark there happy88, and I'm sure you just said that for effect, and don't really believe it yourself...:dodgy:...This is a long term relationship! It's obvious from the affection they show each other, they're really comfortable in each other's company and the sexual activity is like a well oiled machine. They know how to please each other...Not just a long term relationship, but a pretty serious one, as far as I can see...:biggrin:

...and Bud, I see you've ditched the 'texting instructions to Karol 'shite and are having a go at her (a girl you're suppose to like..:huh: ) from another angle now. If you've watched them, and I doubt you have, (although you'll claim that you'll watch her 24/7!)..you must be pretty dumb to think she is doing this for the money!! They haven't seen each other for weeks and, IMO, are acting as naturally as they would in the privacy of their own place back home. Karol is well aware of the cams when teasing us in the only way she can, although she also gives us some great views, which some guys seem to forget about. But here, with her BF, ther is no playing to the cam, IMO...

I know you come up with this bullshit to wind guys like me up...You haven't managed it I'm afraid. I'm just pointing out how embarrassing you sound...:wink:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

looks like karol will do what ever she needs to do to make money  :dodgy:

Bud are you trying to say what I think you are trying to say. You know that is not the way to talk to a girl. You have actually talked to a girl haven't you. You need to sweet talk them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're way off the mark there happy88, and I'm sure you just said that for effect, and don't really believe it yourself...:dodgy:...This is a long term relationship! It's obvious from the affection they show each other, they're really comfortable in each other's company and the sexual activity is like a well oiled machine. They know how to please each other...Not just a long term relationship, but a pretty serious one, as far as I can see...:biggrin:

...and Bud, I see you've ditched the 'texting instructions to Karol 'shite and are having a go at her (a girl you're suppose to like..:huh: ) from another angle now. If you've watched them, and I doubt you have, (although you'll claim that you'll watch her 24/7!)..you must be pretty dumb to think she is doing this for the money!! They haven't seen each other for weeks and, IMO, are acting as naturally as they would in the privacy of their own place back home. Karol is well aware of the cams when teasing us in the only way she can, although she also gives us some great views, which some guys seem to forget about. But here, with her BF, ther is no playing to the cam, IMO...

I know you come up with this bullshit to wind guys like me up...You haven't managed it I'm afraid. I'm just pointing out how embarrassing you sound...:wink:

Morning Naga. A good post. To bad Bud is not old enough to understand it.

• Like 1