Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Nick said:

I think she is Insecure  she know she can't compete  with Monica and she is trying to do some phony show but I feel sorry Naomi poor girl every time she tries  in open Sofie try stop her 

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt,,but i have gone too long trying with sofie,,oh well.:confused::sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I stopped watching during her last stay ::)

You are one smart Peanut!  I was hoping that one day, RLC would expect the returning girls to "turn it up".  If not, they should continue to find new girls.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt,,but i have gone too long trying with sofie,,oh well.:confused::sad:

she is nice girl I can't say anything bad about her but what she is doing lately  not right

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

holy shit I step away for a few and check in and see 60 new comments I guess I missed the excitement lol

LMAO you didn't my friend you did not miss nothing :-0

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

holy shit I step away for a few and check in and see 60 new comments I guess I missed the excitement lol

What you missed wasn't excitement...look how angry everyone who is posting is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOL,now the girls are looking and laughing at us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Mierda, me alejo unos pocos y me registro y veo 60 nuevos comentarios Creo que me perdí la emoción jajaja

It was a spectacular scene in the bathroom ... You can not even make up your mind ... You could hear Naomi, even on the first floor ... LOL

• Like 1