Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

More teasing from My Belle:heart: The light is good from what I can tell and it would be beautiful to have an unobstructed view of her pretty kittytty and her beautiful bountiful behind.

I don't care how sexy her lingerie is, I want to see her au naturel.:biggrin::biggrin:

BB you know that Belle has to tease you for awhile before letting you see the goods. You would not be happy if she came right off showing the lovely goods.sweet love smiley

Le ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 à 10:06 PM, curious a dit :

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Curius. Tes images ne sont pas accessibles. Image Content No Longer Available

Peux-tu faire en sorte que tout le monde les voient? S'il te plait. Merci.

My Super Sexy Belle:heart: is very frisky but she's left the bed and the panties stsyef on  and now more clothes and the light off :cry:. It's a lost opportunity. Just 15 minutes to bathe in the glory of My Belle:heart:'s Pretty pussy is all I wanted..

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Curius. Tes images ne sont pas accessibles. Image Content No Longer Available

Peux-tu faire en sorte que tout le monde les voient? S'il te plait. Merci.

Images are visible until the DMCA orders them removed from the Hosting Server they are placed on.  We have no control over that.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Super Sexy Belle:heart: is very frisky but she's left the bed and the panties stsyef on  and now more clothes and the light off :cry:. It's a lost opportunity. Just 15 minutes to bathe in the glory of My Belle:heart:'s Pretty pussy is all I wanted..

Don't Worry BB she will be back and will probably give you a good view for the next 6 or 9 hours.:heart:

Naked Exercising in the LR at B2 - Tremendous

Non-naked Dancing in the kitchen at B4 - Could do better

There had better be an exciting bath afterwards. I want to see My Dancing Belle:heart: shaking her naked arse in the tub.

And a tip for all Barca girls, lighting is everything ...

Light a candle and I am personally getting on a plane to Catalonia to 

birthday GIF