Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Very frustrating morning. 225 minutes of nudity from My Sexy Belle but no great shots. The highlight was probably a bit of fun around the pool's edge with Jasmin. In contrast Ravishing Rosie, Bronzed Blair and Juicy Jasmin all showed some great kitty on their respective beds. Belle even when on Rosie's bed was fairly concealed. It reminds me of the old days in B2 before Belle started sunbathing near the camera.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Ahora Jasmin toma el sol junto a la piscina. Desafortunadamente en el otro lado. Mi Sunny Belle :heart: ahora como su culo afuera pero sus tetas adentro. Tanta gran desnudez tan distante de una cámara.

Everyone already knew that, even before the external cameras were put into service, because it could be seen from the inside, that if the cameras were placed in the kitchen area, both the outside terrace and the side where they are the armchairs, would be far from the cameras, as it has been in the end.

I have a theory about Tiana. I think she may have accidentally phase shifted and consequently she can't see the other girls and they can't see her. RLC must know she's there because she is listed but the other girls are probably wondering when a new girl is coming to occupy that empty room.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Tengo una teoría sobre Tiana. Creo que puede haber cambiado de fase accidentalmente y, en consecuencia, no puede ver a las otras chicas y no pueden verla. RLC debe saber que ella está allí porque está en la lista, pero las otras chicas probablemente se estén preguntando cuándo vendrá una nueva niña a ocupar esa habitación vacía.

Perhaps, she is only the spearhead of the new generalization. therefore, she seems not to match the rest of the roommates.
As you say, she just waits for the next compañeras to occupy the floor. Maybe, then, Sia reappears in the house.

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

didn't say there was I would like for to come see me like that any time:biggrin:

Already had that done to me...:blush:... as a dare from someone... unreal.. totally tantalising and erotic at the same time... still very beautiful to see....it literally takes your breath away:biggrin:.. I hope you get it too..:blush:

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Already had that done to me...:blush:... as a dare from someone... unreal.. totally tantalising and erotic at the same time... still very beautiful to see..:biggrin:.. I hope you get it too..:blush:

my wife use to do that when we was dating but not no more after all the years together but I still love her :heart: