Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I think that RLC needs to build these girl a dancing stage so they have something to dance on,,,this obsession with dancing on top of chairs,tables and other objects is just ridiculous and dangerous,,,not to mention putting them out of camera view.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Creo que RLC necesita construir una escena de baile para estas chicas, así tienen algo con qué bailar ... Esta obsesión por bailar encima de sillas, mesas y otros objetos es simplemente ridícula y peligrosa, sin mencionar que los sacamos de vista de cámara.

In reality it is something inside of the girls, they always climb to the highest point, in the clubs, it is very common to find girls on top of things ...
I think that is his way of attracting attention.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

In reality it is something inside of the girls, they always climb to the highest point, in the clubs, it is very common to find girls on top of things ...
I think that is his way of attracting attention.

The only thing they may attract is the paramedics when they fall and bust their asses or break a neck or injure their spine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You know that say about Preacher's Daughter's..... When you least expect it........expect it.......and when one gets on the loose, they become loose......:biggrin: Glad to see Tiana come alive. 

Well I know a couple of preachers daughters..:dodgy:.....nuff  said

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Rosie told Jas that her breath stunk...so she is brushing her teeth

Rose.." daaayum your mouth still stinks of dick and cum...wtf??":dodgy: