Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

20 minutes ago, martyen said:

this time I totally agree with you ...

writing the previous post I thought back to the fall of Jessica from the top of the stairs she could have done very badly and also Gina in the drunken bath and asleep. Does anyone have any other memories like this?

Did Jessica ever fall down the stairs in B1?

In my time I can remember Stella, Kylie and Helen falling the stairs in B1, but never Jessica?

B4 seems more dangerous, alot more stairs, and more girls that can potentially get drunk, I guess it's just a matter of time before someone will fall in B4 too.

il y a 4 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Jessica ne jamais tomber dans les escaliers en B1?

Dans mon temps, je me souviens Stella, Kylie et Helen tomber les escaliers en B1, mais jamais Jessica?

B4 semble plus dangereux, beaucoup plus d'escaliers, et plus de filles qui peuvent potentiellement se enivrer, je suppose que c'est juste une question de temps avant que quelqu'un tombe en B4 aussi.

you may be right it could be Helen, I remember that the girl had put oil and golden powder, you put me a doubt

1 minute ago, martyen said:

you may be right it could be Helen, I remember that the girl had put oil and golden powder, you put me a doubt

Yes, that was deffinately Helen.

I disagree with some on here about the party and I'm talking about the party in the LR as opposed to the subsequent events. I really enjoyed it and I thought all the girls got involved. It maybe went on too long before the girls disappeared off to the various rooms but on the whole it had  a good atmosphere with music, dancing, chatting among those who didn't know each other so well and some good drinking. Certainly among the best I have seen at B4, which I know is not saying much but I still think better than we have come to expect from this apartment. Would have been helped by a bit more nudity maybe but somehow it felt right and not forced. 

• Like 3