Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Come on now don't get me too excited. I did actually have a dream about My Belle:heart: which was really unusual because it did actually include the feeling of being inside her. :biggrin::biggrin::heart:

Ahh yes,i have had those intense dreams,unfortunately not of Belle, kind of like dreaming in High-Definition with Real-Feel.:blush:::)

• Upvote 1

Good evening guys...I think Rosie deserves a bit of credit here, in fact a lot :heart:   I reckon she'll realise things became a little awkward with Monica last night, and in the end Monica escaped to the sanctuary of Jasmin's room. Rosie was pissed off earlier, if you remember, appearing to be jealous of Jas, or certainly in a huff. I think Rosie might be going out in Barca, but on the way has come to smooth things over with Monica. By the way they were holding hands I'd say she'd succeeded...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe she just left for a wine run so she can work on monica again, hey with rose you never know

It looked like she probably had a date to me and was killing 2 birds with 1 stone by smoothing relations with Monica before her date...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It looked like she probably had a date to me and was killing 2 birds with 1 stone by smoothing relations with Monica before her date...

you are most likely right but you cant blame a guy for wishful thinking

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

you are most likely right but you cant blame a guy for wishful thinking

:wink:...Sometimes when it's kinda quiet we tend to clutch at straws...Tbh, in a way I'm sorta pleased you were wrong because I said this morning I thought their 3 some was a once only event and girls weren't Monica's thing...:dodgy:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Ahh yes,i have had those intense dreams,unfortunately not of Belle, kind of like dreaming in High-Definition with Real-Feel.:blush:::)

Bizarrely I've only really had them with RLC girls never with the girls I've actually slept with. Probably because my dreams get more intense all the time. I say RLC girls but really twice with My Belle:heart: and once with The Goddess.

Edited by BBsq69