Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

But you see,it's the way it happens and then afterwards,the going on phones or tablets and ,what i think,reading what people have said about them and their ''show''. I love how sexy Sofie and Naomi are,but together it seems they get ugly when they decide to put on a 'show'. The way it happens with Rosie,Belle,Nica,Amina,it really looks spontaneous, therefore much more sexy and erotic,just my thoughts.

That's true RAG, but we can still enjoy it...It's not a competition between the girls...::)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Praise tonight from me because she deserved it, but I understand where you're coming from Mikey with this post...

But Monica does this too, a bate every time she comes back to wherever she is on evenings. And no one is complaining (well I am not :biggrin:)

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

More recently than that wasn't it but I'm losing track of time. It was the night of the big party.

Come on My Belle:heart: Get down to Rosie's:biggrin:. No she's on her own bed.

i remember the first i saw was the birthday party for jasmins bf in the tub and bathroom and on jasmins bed,and a few times since,twice i think.

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

But Monica does this too, a bate every time she comes back to wherever she is on evenings. And no one is complaining (well I am not :biggrin:)

I love the long build up with Monica, and her bates are varied. She often wears something sexy, which turns her on (and me :biggrin:), then acts like someone is caressing her whole body, which turns her on even more (and me :biggrin:) then gives us a beautiful bate, finishing with amazing, body shaking orgasms (not me...:dodgy:) and sometimes round 2!!...She is a very very horny lady and when she's in a good mood, which is most of the time, and certainly when she's been out, she just puts the music on and is transported somewhere else...I love her to bits...:heart::heart:

I also love Sofie though...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2