Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good morning 
Today Belle passing 90 days for this stay 
 In total she has 257 days and approaches Nora (in Barca) who has 354 days

No signs of packing?

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No signs of packing?

No but remember I think she went home for 4 days or she is waiting for the end of Blair's stay. Girls have stayed longer than 90 days before. When she started learning Spanish I thought maybe she had long term plans but that only lasted one day that we saw.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lamentablemente, parece que la belleza natural nos está dejando por un tiempo ...:sad:

Needless to say, that we have already seen, and we have commented previously with other visitors, who have made a great impression on the customers of RLC.
This is just the repetition of what has already happened in his moment.
But as of that hundreds of pages have been written, obvious refereirme to the same subject again and again.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Needless to say, that we have already seen, and we have commented previously with other visitors, who have made a great impression on the customers of RLC.
This is just the repetition of what has already happened in his moment.
But as of that hundreds of pages have been written, obvious refereirme to the same subject again and again.

I've got nothing against her going out. Let's face it, she's in a beautiful city and I personally think she has a few friends there. My only complaint is that I've just sat down to watch her cos I've been busy this morning...:cry:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've got nothing against her going out. Let's face it, she's in a beautiful city and I personally think she has a few friends there. My only complaint is that I've just sat down to watch her cos I've been busy this morning...:cry:

It's annoying when that happens. If I come back to see My Belle:heart:'s been naked, especially recently when there is been much less of it during the day, by the time I post about it she's normally got up. Thank goodness for Replay - although we shouldn't have to pay for it. Apart from yesterday she has often bated while I've been away doing housework.

I don't know why the girls aren't out more during the day.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's annoying when that happens. If I come back to see My Belle:heart:'s been naked, especially recently when there is been much less of it during the day, by the time I post about it she's normally got up. Thank goodness for Replay - although we shouldn't have to pay for it. Apart from yesterday she has often bated while I've been away doing housework.

I don't know why the girls aren't out more during the day.

Me neither, especially B4 where it takes half a day to get there and back...

Btw, Chloe is rubbing her pussy in the LR now...I'm wandering into apts I don't normally watch because B2, B3 and B4 are empty . apart from the 2 comatose girls...:dodgy: