Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

well what Is going on monica don't seem to be her happy self 

She had a bit of a disagreement with the other 3. I'm not sure what it was about but they had a massage and I heard'massage' mentioned several times during the discussion...:confused:

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hope it didnt have anything to do with Belle bating, they really should have their own separate rooms.

I don't think so. Like I said Blair cries a lot and now My Caring Belle:heart: is with her. Last time when Blair had to leave, My Belle:heart: spent the whole day trying to cheer her up and comfort her, like she did with Avi before. She has definitely matured since her first visit.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had a bit of a disagreement with the other 3. I'm not sure what it was about but they had a massage and I heard'massage' mentioned several times during the discussion...:confused:

ok thanks naga even if monica is a little unhappy she still is sexy as hell :heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Heck if she wants a massage  here I am...

Related image

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so. Like I said Blair cries a lot and now My Caring Belle:heart: is with her. Last time when Blair had to leave, My Belle:heart: spent the whole day trying to cheer her up and comfort her, like she did with Avi before. She has definitely matured since her first visit.

I don't know, this conversation seems more like an argument than Belle comforting Blair.