Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was...I was just being greedy...:biggrin:

I thought Nicole's guys, Miguel and Oscar were decent blokes too...with impeccable taste in girls...and very lucky...:biggrin:

Yes, but those were spaniards. Even Marc was nice, exspecially Miguel and Oscar I found very nice.

I was maybe alittle quick to judge the russians there, all Kristy's boys have seemed OK

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but those were spaniards. Even Marc was nice, exspecially Miguel and Oscar I found very nice.

I was maybe alittle quick to judge the russians there, all Kristy's boys have seemed OK

I've notice at most of the parties the Russian guys would rather get shitfaced than focus on the gorgeous girls ...Then, when they realise there ARE actually girls present, it's too late and they make a total arse of themselves...:huh:

En time siden, nagachilli2 sa:

Har Bea Gått på en all inclusive Ferie til B3, Inkludert (Seng) Romservice, SOM hun Fikk et par dager siden? ...:confused:

i think Bea is waiting for romservice from kust before she goes back to B4

Edited by kase

4 hours ago, vortios said:

It's almost childish, to believe that people are not going to share an image that you publish in an open forum, even if it is a restricted forum like Premiun.
Taking into account that many people, have two and more accounts in the forums. Question, which seems really childish, but each with his conscience.
I only suggest that you be very careful, not because they close the Premiun forums, that as you say, they can now be more protected, and it is always good news to hear that, but the members of those forums should be careful with the material they share.

There are scavengers everywhere. DMCA, has a thousand faces, and I assure you, they are also in the CC photos.

The reason most RLC Account Holders don't share is the fear of being banned by RLC and I can't really blame them. That's why some have gone into Private Messaging and Share their Content with whom they invite. That's solely upon the individual. The Pictures and Videos placed in Open Forum RLC Boards are strictly Third Party Hosted. Any DMCA interaction is with the third Party Host.

Back in July as most know the Cam Caps and RLCF Servers got pulled Offline for about 36 Hours because of a DMCA Takedown. The Premium Boards were then created to try avoid such a shutdown from happening again. The Content in the Premium Boards is Generally Safe but there is a chance another Premium Member could Download the Content and place it elsewhere on the Internet. We don't have any control over that part. We just hope the Content placed within the Premium Boards stays there and not go any further than where it was originally placed.

We are always looking for better ways for Uploading Content so we just moving forward and when new methods are found a notice will be placed to inform others.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole looking beautiful, naked in knee pads, in her BR...:heart:

I wonder where she got the idea for naked yoga in her bedroom LOL. Actually didn't Angel do similar but on the floor. I presume Nicole did the same