Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and if you faced cam 12, moved your bed closer, put your legs around the back of your head and used both of your dildos...:biggrin:

Hey even I'm not that unsubtle and I've been well behaved this visit. Although Belle really does need another cam. She was dancing in her room and cam 3.10 is light years away.

I'm a bit late in tonight guys, a family dog crisis, so just a brief visit before bedtime...I see we had BB in B4...Belle Bate...:biggrin:

Gina's naked yoga was magical, Bea's bates were tremendous, My Girl Nicole was great and Avi surprised us all by staying naked for a while...Thank you all girls. but my top of the pile today goes to Belle, because that was a 1st...hopefully a 1st of many..Thank you Pixie Belle....:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a bit late in tonight guys, a family dog crisis, so just a brief visit before bedtime...I see we had BB in B4...Belle Bate...:biggrin:

Gina's naked yoga was magical, Bea's bates were tremendous, My Girl Nicole was great and Avi surprised us all by staying naked for a while...Thank you all girls. but my top of the pile today goes to Belle, because that was a 1st...hopefully a 1st of many..Thank you Pixie Belle....:heart:

Yeah that was a pretty nice day. Great naked workout for Gina, Nicole was great, Bea absolutely amazing (especially the second time, that was one of her hottest thus far), and well Belle did it, at long least ! Plus (OT) a lot braver Kust (with a consistently great Luci).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, sorry Belle...:heart:
I've just watched Bea's 2nd bate and it was absolutely sensational....Fuck me, this girl is something else...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's so nice to see Belle and Avi finally do more things other than lay in the bed all day,,,,I gotta give them love when they do Amazing things,,,thank you ladies,,,,, And Belle that was amazing that you finally came out your shell for us today,,,,,and a big shout out to Queen Bee Nora,,without you,,maybe none of this would have happened today.:heart::heart:::)

3438bfeeb5201d94b4b88970835b05d0.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, sorry Belle...:heart:
I've just watched Bea's 2nd bate and it was absolutely sensational....Fuck me, this girl is something else...:heart::heart::heart:

Ahh Naga,,you do know that it's mostly guys here right?:biggrin::biggrin:

Just messing with you,,I know it's Geordie speak.:biggrin:

• Like 2

so the twins will have been here 3 months in a week who will replace them my money is on Irma her time should be about up I could see RLC giving her the penthouse I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing,Irma certainly brings something to RLC lesbian encounters from time to time running around nude all the time but she brings negatives too aka Alex

apart from earning money with RLC, I think Gina is the only girl who really works, every morning she gets make-up early, maybe she prepares for photographic sessions, after all she's the only girl who has a body and a face suitable for modeling

• Like 2