Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

apart from earning money with RLC, I think Gina is the only girl who really works, every morning she gets make-up early, maybe she prepares for photographic sessions, after all she's the only girl who has a body and a face suitable for modeling

I would put Liea before her when it comes to model material but that's just my opinion after all

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

apart from earning money with RLC, I think Gina is the only girl who really works, every morning she gets make-up early, maybe she prepares for photographic sessions, after all she's the only girl who has a body and a face suitable for modeling

There are likely people here who know the answer, but I can only see what I see on cam, I get the impression she studies.

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

It's so nice to see Belle and Avi finally do more things other than lay in the bed all day,,,,I gotta give them love when they do Amazing things,,,thank you ladies,,,,, And Belle that was amazing that you finally came out your shell for us today,,,,,and a big shout out to Queen Bee Nora,,without you,,maybe none of this would have happened today.:heart::heart:::)

3438bfeeb5201d94b4b88970835b05d0.jpg

I think it all happened because a bunch of us told Nora to get this CatHouse moving..................!