Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what guys...No wonder this thread is dying a death...You say you want to talk about  what happening in the houses right now, and discus what the girl's are up to. Often, it's not much, so you complain...:confused:  Yet Karol has given us a magical bate, and not 1 fucking post...Is that because nobody can find fault in it....:dodgy:

Fabulous Karol...You now enter in the Barca RLC Hall of Fame...:heart::heart::heart:

Key word...:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you karol

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what guys...No wonder this thread is dying a death...You say you want to talk about  what happening in the houses right now, and discus what the girl's are up to. Often, it's not much, so you complain...:confused:  Yet Karol has given us a magical bate, and not 1 fucking post...Is that because nobody can find fault in it....:dodgy:

Fabulous Karol...You now enter in the Barca RLC Hall of Fame...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Naga i joined in 2015 and in those days there was a lot of guys that wanted to chat. I think it helped then because we could put photos of what we were talking about. For me personally i'm not chatting much because i'm not well. But i really think RLC putting the clamp down on photos is the real problem. The other reason could be a lot of them are not members, i know when my membership finished i hardly chatted at all so that could be another reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Naga i joined in 2015 and in those days there was a lot of guys that wanted to chat. I think it helped then because we could put photos of what we were talking about. For me personally i'm not chatting much because i'm not well. But i really think RLC putting the clamp down on photos is the real problem. The other reason could be a lot of them are not members, i know when my membership finished i hardly chatted at all so that could be another reason.

We have decent chat, cacjc, I was just bewildered that a fantastic bate by Karol appeared to go unnoticed, Yet, if B4 was empty, they'd be 5 pages of guys moaning on to shut it down...

Anyway, I'm satisfied tonight because Karol is and was, awesome, I'm I'm happy...:biggrin:
Goodnight cacjc, and I really hope your health improves...:heart:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There is a post now. I get complaints about My Belle:heart: posts but the truth is that they are nothing compared to the volume of posts in the 2Ks's Barcelona Days praising these girls for lying on the sofa in their underwear occasionally touching each other's limbs and eating watermelon. People went crazy over them. What we need is more people going crazy over the girls like I do with my Belle:heart:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There is a post now. But like I said. i get complaints about My Belle:heart: posts but the truth is that they are nothing compared to the volume of posts in the 2Ks's Barcelona Days praising these girls for lying on the sofa in their underwear occasionally touching each other's limbs and eating watermelon. People went crazy over them. What we need is more people going crazy over the girls like I do with my Belle:heart:

Well, maybe we'll tone it down a bit...:wink:

Goodnite BB...:sleepy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There is a post now. I get complaints about My Belle:heart: posts but the truth is that they are nothing compared to the volume of posts in the 2Ks's Barcelona Days praising these girls for lying on the sofa in their underwear occasionally touching each other's limbs and eating watermelon. People went crazy over them. What we need is more people going crazy over the girls like I do with my Belle:heart:

watermelon eating GIF

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

+ Naga, you know my posting style is abit different, I'm more into the debates, speculations and theories. For example, I loved the discussion the other day about the floorplan of B4. Some praising once in a while is very good, but not when it is overdone.

On another note, is it just me, or does it look like Gina's boobs has grown abit? I think they look more gorgeus!

• Like 1