Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Oh it's body painting ... sigh ... and not naked at that. This better end with a sexy bath in the Twins's room or this is probably a waste of time. I will back My Belle:heart: to do anything but this is old news and the B4 LR is not the place for sexy dancing unless they put cameras in the right places instead of aiming 4 of them at the sofa .

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know I'm biased because I'm her number 1 fan, but I've just watched Nicole's bate and can quite honestly say it the sexiest, most sensual and erotic bate I've seen on here...:heart:

The fact that she's on her period is a bonus for me because she left the dildos in the drawer and did it the 'old fashioned way' and used her fingers...Even if you aren't a fan it would take a brave man to come forward and say they didn't enjoy it...
I love this girl...:biggrin:

Awesome Nicole, and a huge huge thank you...big beating heart emoticon

You can forget about that Karol now :dodgy: LOL unless you want them to fight over you ... and Nicole has history ...

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm from Norway, here water can't be wasted, it is everywhere, it run in lakes and rivers, sometimes causes flods..... it even falls from the sky.

rolling laughter emoticon  great response and funny IMO

Edited by happyone